Normal Topic BassMaster Classic Viewing Party? (Read 2094 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

BassMaster Classic Viewing Party?
02/09/14 at 04:43:27
Quote Print Post  
Anyone interested in doing a Bassmaster Classic online viewing party? they do a live online weigh in and was thinking we could have a BBQ, Outside fire...maybe even a pool for closest to the winning weight.
The final day weigh in is Sunday the 23rd of February and thinking of starting it around 11 AM as the weigh-in starts around 1PM. Chime in if your interested and also we can start a fantasy team on www.bassmaster.com for the whole season of the Classic and the Elite Series.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Re: BassMaster Classic Viewing Party?
Reply #1 - 02/17/14 at 14:41:38
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Sounds like fun but I have a committment to help put roofs on some dugouts for my son's little league on Sunday so I can't make it.

Karl

IP Logged

Castman
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 02/18/14 at 17:47:54
Quote Print Post  
Sorry Larry, I would like to make it, but I will be working...........................at the Classic!

IP Logged

Glenn_May
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 02/19/14 at 05:40:08
Quote Print Post  
Awww crap.  And I thought I was getting away from you!

The people that hate you, don’t know you.  They dislike the funhouse mirror image they have of you.
IP Logged

Castman
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 02/19/14 at 19:05:31
Quote Print Post  
Not that easy Glenn. I know all and see all.  Well maybe a little of each anyway.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #5 - 02/19/14 at 20:57:24
Quote Print Post  
Jim, how can you call being at the Classic work? Know you will not even break a sweat!  Roll Eyes

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Glenn_May
WBC Member

Reply #6 - 03/01/14 at 05:15:40
Quote Print Post  
Oh it's work Rodney, a lot of hard work.  I'm always worn out after the Classic, and sleep on the plane all the way home.

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it's very long days...full days.  So many people you meet, so many discussions.  The meetings start at breakfast and go until 2:00 in the morning.  Your mind is just swimming after each day.  In addition, I shot 20 videos in two days.  I have so much on my "to do" list, I'm still catching up.  But I'm not complaining - I love it!

Saw Jim too!

The people that hate you, don’t know you.  They dislike the funhouse mirror image they have of you.
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo