Normal Topic Passing of a friend... (Read 1534 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Passing of a friend...
11/20/13 at 18:01:59
Quote Print Post  
Found out this morning that a very dear friend of Western, Mr. Al Siebert passed away last night. Information is still upcoming. Our condolences to his Wife and Family and to his best friend Jim Smith. Our prayers are with you all.

IP Logged

Henry_Dover
WBC Member

Re: Passing of a friend...
Reply #1 - 11/20/13 at 19:48:06
Quote Print Post  
We got this horrible news this morning. Al was a terrific person with a love for people much bigger than his little body. He was a true ambassador of the sport that made Angie and I feel welcome. Al touched a lot of peoples and I expect the entire fishing community to thank him for the experiences and smiles that he gave us.

Thank You AL……………    

Sponsors: &&Denali Custom Fishing Rods&&Matzuo America &&Do-It Molds&&Optimum Swimbaits&&Reins Tungsten&&Boat Bling&&Blackwater International 'Toray'&&Anglers Marine
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #2 - 11/21/13 at 19:49:13
Quote Print Post  
Got an E-Mail from Smitty that a memorial service will be held at Columbia Pt Park in Richland on December 7th at 1pm until 3pm Jim Owens and myself will be driving over and have room if folks would like to go.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/22/13 at 02:21:09
Quote Print Post  
Larry Williams and myself will be heading over as well and also have room.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo