Normal Topic Anyone fished Lake Tapps lately? (Read 2031 times)
The_Rev.
Ex Member

Anyone fished Lake Tapps lately?
07/05/13 at 15:03:38
Quote Print Post  
SAD FACT: It's been over 3 years since I've been bass fishing (thanks to career change and poverty moving back in. lol)

HAPPY FACT: My family gave me a fishing license for Father's day, and I'm going out with a friend in his boat Saturday for the first time.  I blew the dust off my equipment (man, I got a lot of it!), replaced the line on my reels, and I can't wait to get out on the water again!

QUESTION TIME: I assume that we are fully into the summer patterns?  Anyone been out to Lake Tapps lately?  What is happening?  (If I am correct, you draw an imaginary line from the boat ramp to the first point across the lake and fish below that line, right? haha)

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Anyone fished Lake Tapps lately?
Reply #1 - 07/05/13 at 20:56:57
Quote Print Post  
  Smiley Rev, good to hear you are getting back on the water.  As far as that imaginary line, not sure how that works? I like a good mono or floro carbin line.   Wink  Looking forward to seeing your results post.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Re: Anyone fished Lake Tapps lately?
Reply #2 - 07/07/13 at 04:27:03
Quote Print Post  
It was a dink fest!  Lots of little guys.  But it sure was nice to be on the water!  Lost one crankbait to a Tiger Muskie...

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo