Normal Topic BIG NEWS !!!! (Read 2104 times)
Jeff_I
Forum Member

Gorilla Hookset

BIG NEWS !!!!
06/10/13 at 19:44:44
Quote Print Post  
It is with a mixture of great sadness and excitement  that I announce that I have been extended a great employment offer in Austin, Texas and have decided to relocate there with my family.

My time with this club has been one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done.  I consider you all friends and will miss the club functions.  We will be there in about 45 days.

As I transition from the state of the first bass club in America to the state with the most bass clubs in America, you should all know that the Lake Austin largemouth bass record is over 16 lbs. (I can hardly wait to wet a line there!!!)  Whatever I catch, I'll send pictures.....

Best to all,

Jeff Iacchei

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: BIG NEWS !!!!
Reply #1 - 06/10/13 at 20:40:56
Quote Print Post  
This is a good thing for you and your family Jeff....but alas it is sad to hear....you have been in inspiration to my Spinnerbait Technique and your dedication to your craft. Already waiting for pics!

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #2 - 06/11/13 at 04:48:59
Quote Print Post  
Jeff, I am happy for you, the j-o-b thing has been an ongoing quest of yours. Sure you will do well. Anna and I will always be thankfull for the great meal you prepared for us at Banks Lakes at the Steamboat Rock state park. We have caught some great fish together and released a few too. I laugh about the time you released that 5th fish many times while culling up. Leave those Mini-Me Spinner baits of yours here for me, them Texas bass want big baits!  Wink  Good luck to you my friend.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/11/13 at 16:01:21
Quote Print Post  
Austin is a great place to live. Smiley Smiley Have family there myself. Lake Travis is also a good lake to fish, as well as Choke Canyon,etc,etc.

Best of luck to you and congrats,

Russ

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #4 - 06/11/13 at 22:45:09
Quote Print Post  
Congrats to you and your family!  Good luck out there and don't rub it in on us too much with all the pigs that you're going to catch.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Jeff_I
Forum Member

Gorilla Hookset

Re: BIG NEWS !!!! - UPDATE
Reply #5 - 08/31/13 at 15:01:23
Quote Print Post  
Well, it took longer than expected, but our house finally sold and we finally made it to Austin and I started my new job.  Cleaning out the house, packing and moving was the most physically challenging thing I've done since playing football.  Those sissy Navy Seals should do this for their training (just kidding if there are any Seal's out there).  We COMPLETELY filled a full truckload size commercial roll off dumpster like you'll see at a big construction site, took an equal volume of stuff to Goodwill and sold an equal amount of stuff on Craigslist and at our garage sale and still completely filled a commercial 28 ft. ABF container trailer.

I love Austin, my wife can't say the same yet. But to my surprise and delight, she said that she would join the club with me!!! No chance to go fishing yet and the first bass club I will check out doesn't have their meeting until Sept. 5.  By the time I can get a back seat and get on the local water, I hope I remember which end of the rod to hold.....

Best to everybody,

Jeff Iacchei

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo