Normal Topic Auburn Sports and Marine. (Read 2529 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Auburn Sports and Marine.
03/16/13 at 00:38:23
Quote Print Post  
Just a word....we are losing a very reliable source of Bass Tackle in that Auburn Sports and Marine have seen a declining interest in the bass baits and tackle market and have decided to reduce the bass tackle area by half.....they have eliminated the Robo Worm line and Zoom Baits completely so if you want this reliable location to continue and get back to its stock levels go there and let them know...they will continue to order you whatever you need also!!

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: Auburn Sports and Marine.
Reply #1 - 04/05/13 at 16:12:24
Quote Print Post  
Larry if you need a reliable source of Zoom, Roboworm, Yamamoto, Gamakatsu,Owner, Reaction Innovations, Sniper, Jackal, Lucky Craft, Hot Lips, and a host of others we stock them heavily at Limit Out Marine.

Also stocking Koppers frogs, Paychecks baits, Panic Minnow, Berkley Baits, Izor Line,Sunline, Power Pro, P-Line, Seagar Line,Tuff Line, Revenge Jigs, KGM Baits.

We stock what works here in the Northwest.

Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #2 - 04/05/13 at 17:48:06
Quote Print Post  
But Russ....are'nt you looking to move to Puyallup soon? just hoping to not lose another local bass supplier.....ANY BASS BAIT SUPPLIER! oh....and I just ordered from Tackle Warehouse........jeez....can I do anything right?  Tongue

IP Logged

JimE
Forum Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #3 - 04/05/13 at 18:41:31
Quote Print Post  
How much has TW donated to clubs or tournaments? Do they send their taxes to improve our roads, DFW? I beleive we need to support our local buisness so they don't drop or reduce their tackle departments or go out of buisness. If all these shops die where are we going to have repairs done. I beleive local buisness does more than just sell gear, they are a resourse for knowledge. Help when needed. and provide a way to get like minded fisherman connected. Helping direct new members to clubs in their area. I will always try to support local buisness' when ever i can. This will allow them to support us.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/05/13 at 19:23:48
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Tackle WhoreHouse are you kidding!!! Now you should fully understand why Auburn is getting out of bass tackle.

Jim makes a perfect point - TW does not pay a dime in taxes for roads,schools, club events to support, etc. in our state.

If you guys want to have local tackle stock come see us - We now have the largest supply of bass tackle in the state and that tackle is stocked right here in your neighborhood. We are not moving to Puyallup as we have decided to stay here at this location for at least another year or so.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #5 - 04/05/13 at 21:03:32
Quote Print Post  
Good to hear Russ....I did spend 350 bucks locally for tackle so trying my best!!  Wink

IP Logged

bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Reply #6 - 04/06/13 at 04:40:18
Quote Print Post  
Hmmmm didn't know you had all that stuff. I might just stop by to pick up some goodies here pretty soon. BTW I cant stand ASM. It hurts every time I have to go there for line or somethin'. Just got a Dobyns Christmas gift that was defective from them. Tried to take it back; Now they aren't an authorized dealer. So the $180 rod is now gonna cost 250 with shipping and however long I gotta wait. plus other lame Customer Service stuff you gotta deal with there. That's just one thing Rant is over

I'll be stopping by your place from now on Russ.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo