Normal Topic Teamer, the quick and dirty (Read 1359 times)
Terry
WBC Member

Teamer, the quick and dirty
10/08/12 at 14:31:42
Quote Print Post  
1.  Maderos/Karpenko                 30+
2.  Ferry/Endicott                        23+
3.  Walker/Sweeney                    22+
Hankinson/Steffensen Big Fish 4.82

I will post the official results later this evening

I just wanted to thank everyone attending this tournament and the others this year.  Thanks for the kind words and support over the last 3 years.  I also wanted to thank Larry Sullivan for stepping up at the Jack and Jill the last few years as I could not attend and to Troy for running our September tournament this year.  If not for the VOLUNTEERS, we would not have these fun events.

Terry

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Re: Teamer, the quick and dirty
Reply #1 - 10/08/12 at 15:02:52
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Terry for running a great tourney.  It was fun seeing everyone again.  Stu I had a great time spending the weekend on the water with you.  Just like old times......  "Mark, can I borrow some more cut baits"  J/K man it was really fun. 
  Well I got lucky on Sunday.  That's all I can say.   Finding largies all penned up like that and actually getting them to go was really fun and a real treat on that lake.  I just hope they are biting in the up coming weekend.

Mark

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Re: Teamer, the quick and dirty
Reply #2 - 10/10/12 at 00:21:44
Quote Print Post  
Mark you continue to inpress me on this body of water with your ability to get these fish to eat.  You can call it luck if you'd like but when presented with an opportunity you and stu capitalized on what you had found and probably caught the largest bag of the day between both tournies.   

Fishing was not easy for us at all.  We found some fish in the east channel but never did get any size there so we bagged it midday sat to largemouth fish and that was a bust.  Sunday we ran way up to aroud kenmore and fished until about 11:30.   With only one fish we then ran back down to the east channel where we managed a lousy 7lb bag.

A lack luster performance like this really lights a fire under my a$$ so look out next year boys!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo