Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Whens the driver meeting?? and whos in?? (Read 6324 times)
Troy
Ex Member

Re: Whens the driver meeting?? and whos in??
Reply #15 - 10/05/12 at 14:17:31
Quote Print Post  
  Smiley  I cant even fake talking crap anymore with you on lake wa.   you have figured out stuff I don't even know about yet there.   you the man!  I'm gonna do my best to end the streak of dominance though.   see everyone sat morning!

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #16 - 10/06/12 at 00:44:07
Quote Print Post  
Got 10 today Wind kicked my butt today I am guessing it will be the same for the tourney. Fishing was funky not the norm at all for this time of year. 6 fish would have weight 10lb or less Sad just sad Now I am glad I am not fishing this one. 2 day of that crap  no thanks Shocked

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #17 - 10/06/12 at 02:36:45
Quote Print Post  
Ok, its a last minute thing but I'll show up and see what kind of fish I can scrape up, Roll Eyes as far as track records go It may have been awhile  but this time of year has allways been nice to me on washington, besides I miss seeing you guys.. Cheesy see ya there in the am providing nothing crazy happens. If nothing else I can follow Larry around and get some perch... Tongue

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #18 - 10/06/12 at 03:15:23
Quote Print Post  
Team Dinkfest will be there.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 10/06/12 at 18:49:53
Quote Print Post  
This is the deepest shizzlenit talking I think I've heard on here. I am disappointed not to be able to fish this. Thought I would be able to be off, but nope. During this grape harvest days off are about impossable. Was hoping to defend that reaming we gave everyone last year. I see the common theme as this....Rob can't make it because he had to work again. Happened the last 5-6 years except last year.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo