Normal Topic Wanna make $50 a month? (Read 1199 times)
5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Wanna make $50 a month?
09/28/12 at 12:06:16
Quote Print Post  
Don H here. Michelle and I just recently moved to Fife. We are wanting to know if there are any of you with a big enough piece of property that we could shove our RV into a back corner and will pay you $50 a month? It is not an "eye sore' however, I would want to cover it when parked to protect the roof that I just finished repairing. Our other option is to park it at a storage facility, to the tune of $100 a month, and nobody keeping an eye on it. Please let me know....  Thanks guys.  Our new home has a driveway and thats it. The RV takes up the whole thing and there is nowhere to park the frickin cars!  UGGGG

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Mike B
Forum Member

Re: Wanna make $50 a month?
Reply #1 - 09/28/12 at 19:03:16
Quote Print Post  
Hey Don....I don't have room at my house but during the summer months I store my RV at a little storage area in Covington, for $55 a month.  I've kept it there the past few summers with no problems.  I keep it in Eastern Washington during the Bird hunting season.

If interested it's:
Ace R.V. & Boat Storage, Owner is Rick and the number (253) 631-8821

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Re: Wanna make $50 a month?
Reply #2 - 09/29/12 at 12:09:05
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Mike.  I'll give it a few days to see if there are any WBC members that would be willing to do it.  If not, I'll take it there....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo