Normal Topic Tanwax/ Break in (Read 3109 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Tanwax/ Break in
07/02/12 at 04:29:00
Quote Print Post  
Went to Tanwax today with Carlos. Fishing was much slower than expected. Did catch three in the 2 pound range. Worst thing is some meth maggot a-hole smashed my passenger window in at the launch. Only thing I noticed was that my glove box was open. I'm not sure what they even took. All my stuff was in the back including my spare SS prop. But now I am left with a truck full of glass and empty window to block out this lovely weather we get on the west side until tomorrow when I have to miss work to get it fixed. Sure makes it a hassle for me. This happened to my Dad and I in 2004 on Black Lake too. So I would be carful fishing these south lakes. I heard Kapowskin is bad too. Ohop, Riffe and Alder all probably have the same crap.

I would love to sit in the woods with my guillie suit and catch these bastards!

IP Logged

bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Re: Tanwax/ Break in
Reply #1 - 07/02/12 at 12:31:46
Quote Print Post  
Man that's messed up. I was on a small lake in fed way and saw some of those losers at the launch in a car smoking that crap. Then another car came down to join them!!! They had no shame in it either me n my friend could actually see what they were up to when we pulled up in the boat. Then they continued the whole time we were unloading!!! It sucks that boat launches have become the hangouts for losers like that. All I can say is I try not to keep anything of value in my truck when I park it at any launch. It seems to help.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/02/12 at 14:28:13
Quote Print Post  
Thats what was weird, they didn't even grab much. Whatever may have been in the glove box. You think they would have grabbed the prop, but they didn't.

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #3 - 07/02/12 at 18:26:23
Quote Print Post  
Thats exactly why I take my gun from under the seat and put it in the boat when I fish. Angry

Smitty Wink

AKA Dune Hopper

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 07/02/12 at 22:31:29
Quote Print Post  
I had this happen at Spencer Lake a couple years ago.  They broke my canopy window and stole my work tools.  You wanna talk about a temper tantrum at the ramp... Angry

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/02/12 at 22:38:57
Quote Print Post  
Rob-
I'm really sorry to hear about what happened....what a bummer!   I always get concerned anytime I leave my truck and trailer at any ramp...especially the more remote locations.  I hope you're able to get your window fixed in a timely manner- See you out on the water
Bob

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 07/03/12 at 01:18:30
Quote Print Post  
I'd love to catch them in the act. I probably would go to jail if I caught someone in the act....

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo