Normal Topic Garry Morris, Former Wa. TBF President. (Read 1738 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Garry Morris, Former Wa. TBF President.
05/15/12 at 02:59:20
Quote Print Post  
It is with a sad heart I report that Gary Morris was involved in a motorcycle accident, I believe in Spokane.....He is reported to be in critical condition with numerous vertebrae fractures and bilateral leg fractures and damage to one hand. Please keep Gary and his family in your prayers and when more information comes avail. we will get it up here.

IP Logged

biggreen
Forum Member

Flippin Out

Re: Garry Morris, Former Wa. TBF President.
Reply #1 - 05/15/12 at 04:05:47
Quote Print Post  
Dam that is terrible news Larry. Thanks for passing it on and please keep us informed.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/15/12 at 15:15:56
Quote Print Post  
Gary is out of critical condition and home. As of yesterday he was going in for an MRI and depending on results of that MRI may have to go back in for surgery. The news I received was that one of his riding buddies was killed in the accident, his wife was banged up pretty bad, and Gary was dealing with the above.

Russ

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/15/12 at 17:17:32
Quote Print Post  
Gary is a really great guy and I'm really sad to hear about the recent accident he was involved in.  Is there an address or we can send a card to? 
Bob

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/16/12 at 19:43:42
Quote Print Post  
Just found out he was back in surgery yesterday Cry and that he may not be able to get back to normal for a few months. Our prayers go out to Gary for his speedy recovery. Contact Spokane Valley Marine for his address.

Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo