Normal Topic Anyone wanna win stuff?? (Read 559 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Anyone wanna win stuff??
03/14/12 at 21:55:09
Quote Print Post  
Just heard from the President of the National Wild Turkey Federation, Lake Washington Chapter that the Banquet and Auction numbers are way down....the banquest is this Saturday!!! they are auctioning and raffling 11 guns, bar-b-ques and all kinds of hunting gear and also some guided trips for hunting/fishing!!!
Thay have all info here at the site and need folks to come out for dinner and the auction...but need to know tonight!! thay were hoping to get 120 people but only 70+ have signed up. I will be going and can carpool with anyone wanting to go...as some of you know I won a 12/20 gauge shotgun from one of these banquets and several silent auction things so if your interested the time is now as he needs to tell the hotel how many are coming for dinner...sorry but I just heard from them today. look at their gallery for prizes and auction items.
http://www.lakewanwtf.org/banquet.aspx
the presidents number is...
If you need any assistance or have any questions - please call our Chapter President Ted Moore at 425-765-5592

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo