Normal Topic Legislature Considering Banning All Lead Tackle Un (Read 2476 times)
Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Legislature Considering Banning All Lead Tackle Un
01/19/12 at 01:12:47
Quote Print Post  
I know many of you do visit wafish.com and this is an issue that affects us all and we as Western Bass Club members do need to take action and write letters opposing this. I have sent mine in all ready. Please go to:

http://www.wafish.com/group/bassfishing/forum/topics/legislature-considering-ban...

Lets all get involved! E-mail your law makers and voice your views against this.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Mark B
WBC Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Legislature Considering Banning All Lead Tackl
Reply #1 - 01/19/12 at 02:13:37
Quote Print Post  
It is really important for us all to get involved with this one before it is too late.  Just sent my email.

Mark

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/19/12 at 02:38:41
Quote Print Post  
I just sent mine- We need to get as many WBC members to take action on this issue immediately.  It's absolutely critical we stop this madness...
Angry

IP Logged

Mark B
WBC Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - 01/19/12 at 15:49:18
Quote Print Post  

Easy wayy to voice your opinion.  Read this and you can easily send a letter in less than a minute using their form:

http://keepamericafishing.salsalabs.com/o/6394/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=4...

IP Logged

bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Reply #4 - 01/19/12 at 20:36:04
Quote Print Post  
yep it's that easy everyone should do it. Smiley

IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Reply #5 - 01/21/12 at 00:26:33
Quote Print Post  
Sent mine. Angry Hopefully they will listen.

SHUT UP AND FISH!!!           I fish because the voices in my head tell me too.
IP Logged

Glenn_May
WBC Member

Reply #6 - 01/21/12 at 01:08:58
Quote Print Post  
Seriously guys...congress can't even pass gas.  There's no reason to get all up in arms over ANY proposed legislation right now.  The current knuckleheads in congress spend all their time (and our money) focused on blocking each other --- and they've been successful.  This congress has passed the least amount of laws than any other in history.

I think it's hilarious to see people on Facebook blow up over proposed laws right now.  Congress would rather shut down government than pass anything. There's no chance in hell of any proposal getting passed.

Moving on....

The people that hate you, don’t know you.  They dislike the funhouse mirror image they have of you.
IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 01/23/12 at 04:09:30
Quote Print Post  
Theres more lead on everyone of our car tires that have a potential to be ingested by birds. I don't think most birds are going to dive 20+ ft to eat my broken off leadhead. Or eat my spinnerbaits off the bow of my boat. Some people are so irrational.

IP Logged

Glenn_May
WBC Member

Reply #8 - 01/27/12 at 01:21:59
Quote Print Post  
HB 2241 was quickly defeated in the House Environment Committee and has been removed from the committee’s agenda for the remainder of its legislative session.  Stand down.  Threat over.

Carry on.

The people that hate you, don’t know you.  They dislike the funhouse mirror image they have of you.
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo