Normal Topic Reservation Time!! (Read 1266 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reservation Time!!
01/04/12 at 19:22:27
Quote Print Post  
Okay folks!! its time to call the resorts and sites for reservations!!
I talked to Debby at Coulee Playland and the schedule book is totally open so (Hope Terry dont get mad...) I reserved sites 1-9 up top for the Memorial Day Jamborree for the club but all members have to get signed up for the sites...I'm in site #4 and the rates for summer are $37.00 for electric only back ins and $42.00 for full hookups...unknown what the special Jamborree rate will be or if they will do it. Also they have both Jack-n-Jill weekends open (Northends the 21st-22nd and ours the 28th-29th of July) so we dont get all split up from each other like the last year. lets get an early start on planning this year.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Reservation Time!!
Reply #1 - 01/08/12 at 23:00:29
Quote Print Post  
For the Pot Holes tournament I have reserved site 15 at the Pot Holes State Park. There are plenty of open sites yet at this time. Lets support our state parks as much as possible.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Henry_Dover
WBC Member

Re: Reservation Time!!
Reply #2 - 03/20/12 at 01:10:02
Quote Print Post  
FYI I just made reservations for this years WBC Jack-n-Jill and Hall said there were only two spots open. Better act fast!

Sponsors: &&Denali Custom Fishing Rods&&Matzuo America &&Do-It Molds&&Optimum Swimbaits&&Reins Tungsten&&Boat Bling&&Blackwater International 'Toray'&&Anglers Marine
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo