Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Lake Washington Team Tournament 2011 (Read 6605 times)
Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Lake Washington Team Tournament 2011
10/03/11 at 03:26:35
Quote Print Post  
Here are the pics of the winners.

3rd Place Team Troy

2nd Place Team "Green"

1st Place Team M & M w/Rob also Big Fish

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington Team Tournament 2011
Reply #1 - 10/03/11 at 14:37:32
Quote Print Post  
Kudos to Team "Pork and Cheese" for pulling off the win!   Great job also to Team "Brown"... or is that Team "Green" and "Troy (The Man) Kelly" for being so close.. Smiley

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #2 - 10/03/11 at 17:29:32
Quote Print Post  
Way to go Troy. Mark B got busy on day 2 that was one hell of a bag for a tough day. Mark M I am as happy as I can be for ya LOL We all know we are fishing for 2nd & 3rd when you are at this one   Embarrassed
Terry had said the turn out was better then last year But I looked it up & it was 12 boats same as this year what is cool is the weights are way higher this year then last.
http://www.westernbassclub.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1286163190

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/04/11 at 14:36:04
Quote Print Post  
It's was a great tourney, well run by Terry as usual.  It was good to see the Hankinson's, long time no see.  The fishing was great this year and it was good to see the weights up from last year's tourney.  Rob and I had a great time, and it was fun to keep refining the "spot within the spot" .  John, maybe one day you will be nice to me and I will let you be my partner so that you can actually "win" a trophy !!!!  Tongue

Mark

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #4 - 10/04/11 at 16:01:02
Quote Print Post  
LMAO guess I will never win cause I just cant be nice its too dam hard. 5th place for me always a ring bearer never a bridesmaid   Shocked

IP Logged

brokentrail
Forum Member

I fish because the voices
in my head tell me to!

Reply #5 - 10/04/11 at 16:33:30
Quote Print Post  
Very nice guys!  Congrats to all of the winners!  I tried to make it but motor issues have me headed back to the shop again Sad

Sounds like the fishing was good this year at least.....

Cheers!&&&&Andy
IP Logged

Jeff_I
Forum Member

Gorilla Hookset

Reply #6 - 10/05/11 at 12:19:41
Quote Print Post  
Congrats to all the winners.  I wish I could have participated as well.  Great weights, I wasn't sure it was from Lake Washington at first.  Great job !!!

Jeff Iacchei

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 10/05/11 at 15:02:07
Quote Print Post  
Have the weights of thie team tournament been posted anywhere?   Huh  I've been hearing how the weights were up from last year but if you weren't able to make the tournament like myself, than you aren't really sure how much they went up...inquiring minds would like to know-  Cheesy

I gueess I'll have to wait for Terry's official posting.... Cry

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #8 - 10/05/11 at 16:26:34
Quote Print Post  
Will post this evening, haven't had time to put it together.  Will also send Chelan to John to update the Tournament results section at his convenience.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 10/05/11 at 18:58:22
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Terry.... Smiley

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #10 - 10/06/11 at 01:52:04
Quote Print Post  
Mark,
  It was nice cathcing up with you and Rob as well.  Congrats to the winners and everyone else that showed up.  A good group of people and I'm proud to be a part of it.  Terry, thanks for another year of volunteering.  Once the kids are off to college, I'll give you a break and let you have a year off (unless someone else wants to step up)  HINT HINT Roll Eyes  Dont' forget everyone, if all of us take a turn volunteering for positions then all of us keep the club functioning and thriving.  See everyone at the banquet.  Be safe Gang.

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 10/09/11 at 20:39:53
Quote Print Post  
Bob, the winning weight for Mark and I was 34+ which was 30lbs for the winner last year. Second was about the same however, it was with 2 less fish since Troy fished by himself. Big fish was a 5.3 largemouth. Not sure what it was last year.

Hey John, It takes two to win a team tournament.

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #12 - 10/09/11 at 21:16:48
Quote Print Post  
Yes it does take 2 Rob not sure what the point of that is but if it is about me saying I got 5th again I was not saying my partner did not help I have been 5th  4times that I can think of 1 at Silver Lake 1 at Chelan & now 2x at team & for a guy that only fishes 2 tournys a year.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 10/10/11 at 00:09:57
Quote Print Post  
Well you congratulated Mark, but forgot he had a partner. Mark does know the lake well, but it has been our combined knowledge over the years that has given us success.

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #14 - 10/10/11 at 16:12:57
Quote Print Post  
O I am sorry now I understand Yes you were a huge contributor to that team as it would have been very close the last day had you not got that hog. My bad I tend to think in terms of the the boat operator as the winner.Not the team. We fish so many were its not team that its just a habit to congratulate the boat operator. I will make a change in my wording for the future.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo