Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) July Fish In Goodwin (Read 7159 times)
bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Re: July Fish In Goodwin
Reply #15 - 07/12/11 at 02:18:28
Quote Print Post  
Ya John your right about that picture. I thought that was one of those "mystery angler" photos Rodney occasionally puts up. Grin
And yes your fish could have been pre spawn, I found a bed Patrick caught a bass off of yesterday. I saw two really clean beds there at Goodwin in about 6 or 7 ft but with no fish locked on but a nice 3 or 4 swimming through the area that did not come back.  What a wierd year we're havin' huh?

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #16 - 07/12/11 at 14:07:59
Quote Print Post  
I wouldn't call Dan's fish long and skinny at all, nice chunks.  Looked like a fun day on the water, besides the boat traffic of course.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #17 - 07/12/11 at 14:35:36
Quote Print Post  
  Sad That double headed nail in my nail had damaged the inside side wall of the tire, had to get a new used tire.  Did get a 50% credit towards the new trailer tire.  Smiley

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #18 - 07/12/11 at 17:06:53
Quote Print Post  
Chris boat traffic was not a problem until about 1 or 2pm most of the day was perfect not to hot not cold & clam. I wish the boats had been more crazy that would have put the bite on.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo