Normal Topic Jig Making 101 at Aprils Meeting (Read 2082 times)
Henry_Dover
WBC Member

Jig Making 101 at Aprils Meeting
04/13/11 at 01:52:37
Quote Print Post  
Everyone~ I will be doing a little seminar at this Aprils club meeting. I plan on showing how to pour drop shot weights, wacky style heads with weed guards, shaky heads with screwlocks, and football heads with skirts. I'm also gonna be demonstrating how to powder paint and showing some of my little tricks like adding flake. This is pretty easy stuff and a way that you can save a few bucks, or like me use some hooks you can't buy in heads and customize your creation.

Its pretty cool to catch fish on something you created yourself too...

Sponsors: &&Denali Custom Fishing Rods&&Matzuo America &&Do-It Molds&&Optimum Swimbaits&&Reins Tungsten&&Boat Bling&&Blackwater International 'Toray'&&Anglers Marine
IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: Jig Making 101 at Aprils Meeting
Reply #1 - 04/13/11 at 04:18:23
Quote Print Post  
I can't wait for this.  Thanks for showing us your skills Henry.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/14/11 at 18:23:24
Quote Print Post  
Henry looking forward to it.

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/14/11 at 19:52:40
Quote Print Post  
Can't wait fo find out all your little secrets Henry.

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #4 - 04/14/11 at 20:15:38
Quote Print Post  
I don't know if I want to know all Henrys little secrets  Embarrassed But I am looking forward to making some custom jigs.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Henry_Dover
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 04/23/11 at 12:54:21
Quote Print Post  
I hope everyone was able to learn a little something about pouring and painting. As mentioned I will be putting together the clubs discounted order from Do-It after the next general meeting. If you’re interested I will bring a few catalogs or checkout www.do-itmolds.com and bring a list of what items you would like to purchase, or if you can’t make the meeting send me a message. A lot of people mentioned a “pouring party” that sounds awesome and thought I would bring it up for discussion at the same meeting.

Sponsors: &&Denali Custom Fishing Rods&&Matzuo America &&Do-It Molds&&Optimum Swimbaits&&Reins Tungsten&&Boat Bling&&Blackwater International 'Toray'&&Anglers Marine
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo