Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) May Fish In (Read 8620 times)
bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Re: May Fish In
Reply #15 - 05/06/11 at 23:26:33
Quote Print Post  
I wish they made a Larry bobblehead. I would buy one Cheesy

IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Reply #16 - 05/07/11 at 00:26:52
Quote Print Post  
I should be there . Have a open back seat.                         Nightbasser                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

SHUT UP AND FISH!!!           I fish because the voices in my head tell me too.
IP Logged

Jeff_I
Forum Member

Gorilla Hookset

Reply #17 - 05/07/11 at 03:03:37
Quote Print Post  
Just confirming that there will be an open back seat for my guest.  He's a great guy and may join the club.  Dan, tell Christy that I got organic dogs and buns!!!!

Jeff Iacchei
(425) 652-0974

P.S. I thought Larry already WAS a bobble-head........

IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Reply #18 - 05/07/11 at 04:10:57
Quote Print Post  
Really Larry? Baseball over fishing, I would understand if you were a slimer fishing guy but this is BASS FISHING>  Cool                                                     Nightbasser                        

SHUT UP AND FISH!!!           I fish because the voices in my head tell me too.
IP Logged

bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Reply #19 - 05/08/11 at 03:53:42
Quote Print Post  
Well it was a tough day on the water again. Only three fish were caught all day. The rain stopped early and there were several sun breaks, despite the nasty rain storm predicted by the weather man. The temperature was 48 degrees before calculating the wind chill. All anglers seemed well dressed though, and some even used hand warmers.  The winds were the major factor today, as they were last month at American lake. Except this month they weren't as bad.  Patrick brought out his wind gauge, and clocked the winds at a steady 16 and gusts up to 27, and there was alot of gustin' goin' on. The Water ranged from  52 to 58 degrees today.  Everyone said they ran thier trolling motors on high all day. There were five boats, eight members, and 2 guests. Robert and his guest Rob Ashley, in boat 1. In boat 2, Hooter, Jeff I, and Jeff's guest Gabe, who got to see a largemouth up close for the first time today; he seemed to have fun and enjoy the event. Then there was Patrick who went solo in his boat. Rodney and Jose teamed up, and  Rodney managed to land his first Largemouth of the year weighing in at a chunky 5.7lbs Shocked! Finally there was Christy and I. We each caught a bass. Mine was a 1.5lber Roll Eyes , and hers was a 5.6lb toad Shocked. Yep. Backseated again by Christy. Embarrassed

Thanks everyone for coming, and a special thanks to those who brought out guests!
See you all next month at Lake St. Clair in Thurston County!
Maybe June will be the month we can quit using the snow gear!  Grin

Dan Caffrey
amBASSador director

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #20 - 05/08/11 at 17:16:31
Quote Print Post  
The bite on the black and blue laminate senko was real soft. I had skipped it under a boat lift with a boat on it and after it settled in there long enough to settle to the bottom I moved the rod tip a bit to pull up some slack and I noticed the line stared to tighten up a little bit so I reeled done and set the hook. What a pleasure it was to feel the weight and head shake, first bass on the Veritas rod.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Reply #21 - 05/08/11 at 21:16:24
Quote Print Post  
Christy "Hoo Daddy'd"  this one out of the pads.

IMG_0635.JPG ( 133 KB | 168 Downloads )
IMG_0635.JPG

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo