Normal Topic UMF FEDERATION (Read 3281 times)
Tubetric
Forum Member

The fun of fishing is
the friends you make!!!!!!!!

UMF FEDERATION
10/29/10 at 19:22:01
Quote Print Post  
I am starting up the ultimate match fishing here in Washington. I have a few things to get straight still with Joe Thomas,but would like to see if there is anyone would be interested. It should be alot of fun and is very cheap. If we get started this month by say April or May of next year someone from Washington could be fishing with the pros with a shot at the belt and 50grand. You can call me or email and i can fill you in on the details. I will check back here every day to see also.
My email is fishnb520@Gmail.com and phone is 2535796999.
Lets take over the UMF to.
« Last Edit: 10/30/10 at 04:04:02 by Larry S. »  

&& &&

IP Logged

Tubetric
Forum Member

The fun of fishing is

Re: UMF FEDERATION
Reply #1 - 10/30/10 at 03:45:20
Quote Print Post  
Well guys things are really coming together for this. I have the rules and forms to send in. The rules don't differ from the show to much. Their is still the line and you still have the 4quarters to abide by. I have also talk to fish an game an got that all figured out. This is still new so like i was saying if we get started and get all these one on ones done someone can actually get to be on TV fishing against one of the pros. Its 10 dollars a match with the minimum amount being 12 Matchs per person. I'm excited this should be alot of fun. We should be able to do these during regular tournaments against your partners at fishins. The guys who wanna do on weekends let me know and we can have some on Washington and some on Sam. I will come out in my boat take some pics make sure u have on your sponsor shirts jackets what ever. I can see if everyone is doing good. We can meet at a boat launch and get the paper work done and I can get them sent in. I am already paid for one match so if someone wants to kinda get a feel for it let me know and we can be the first match to get it started. I am trying to get things to give out might not be anything big but its something.

&& &&

IP Logged

Tubetric
Forum Member

The fun of fishing is

Reply #2 - 10/30/10 at 04:36:26
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Larry for informing me that I was lacking my Name on the posts. Roll Eyes Its Mack Randle. I am putting this together. This is real and not a joke. So the info on how to reach me is in the first post. Anyone can get involved so spread the word. Thanks

&& &&

IP Logged

Henry_Dover
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 10/30/10 at 16:46:32
Quote Print Post  
Mack, I’m a fan of the show really excited and in for sure. Angie wants to offer-up some help too with pictures or whatever.
I wanna chance meet Mark Randolph that dude is awesome!

Sponsors: &&Denali Custom Fishing Rods&&Matzuo America &&Do-It Molds&&Optimum Swimbaits&&Reins Tungsten&&Boat Bling&&Blackwater International 'Toray'&&Anglers Marine
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #4 - 10/30/10 at 23:56:31
Quote Print Post  
Im in and have a camcorder also.....

someone can tape me winning this thing!!! Grin

IP Logged

Tubetric
Forum Member

The fun of fishing is

Reply #5 - 10/30/10 at 23:59:21
Quote Print Post  
That sounds good Henry I could use a little help. I appreciate you and the wife. I have already paid for my first match so you just let me now when your ready to take your first loss and I will meet you. Grin

&& &&

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/02/10 at 01:07:41
Quote Print Post  
Sounds like a hoot, I'm in.

Mark Maderos

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #7 - 11/02/10 at 03:44:18
Quote Print Post  
Just remember...the game is far different in the spring and way more involved gamesmanship as when you are fishing in deep water you cannot force your enemy to fish deepwater as you fish shallow bed fish.......might lose some lustre as it is pretty even in the winter deep game.

IP Logged

Tubetric
Forum Member

The fun of fishing is

Reply #8 - 11/02/10 at 15:44:17
Quote Print Post  
Yes Larry that is very true. The fish is going to get intense after the spawn starts. If we do these asap we could be done with are part by April. We have a few nice days this week. So if there is anyone with some free time I am ready for a match. Just remember they don't have to be all day, but they do have to have 4 quarters.

&& &&

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo