Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Lake Washington Team Tournament Oct 2-3 (Read 5509 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington Team Tournament Oct 2-3
Reply #15 - 10/01/10 at 03:54:54
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:
Maderos/Baker team will have 32 lbs.

Bring it baby.

Russ

Russ I will bet you a couple of packs of my nearly world famous Medusa worms for each of you if you guys bring in 32 pounds.

Can u say cutbait.

Mark

IP Logged

bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Reply #16 - 10/01/10 at 04:22:23
Quote Print Post  
Only fished the lake once though. Stayed south of I-90 caught a few decent small mouth in a couple hours, in july. Christy wants to buy a wbc membership before the tournament.

IP Logged

Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 10/03/10 at 23:49:36
Quote Print Post  
Not Quite 32 pounds but pretty dang close. Congratulations to the Maderos/Baker team for putting the hurt on the field with a pretty amazing day two performance. If I am going to get beat by someone I like it better when it is two of my best buddies and it is for the first place spot!

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 10/04/10 at 23:42:24
Quote Print Post  
So the tourney low down for us.
Day 1.
  Hit 15 different spots.  Caught fish in all but 3 of those spots.  Fish were caught from 18 to 44 ft depending on the spot fishing.  Had only one good fish for the day.  A 3.3 smallie.  Didn't try for a green fish on Saturday.  All of our fish caught on typical soft plastics drop shotting, football heads, and carolina rigs.

Day 2.  Refined info from day 1 and hit our best spot first.  Had our weight by 8am.  Bite was insane.  Spent the rest of the day fishing all new water and spots that I have caught BIG fish from.  Also went green fishing and caught 5 keeper largies with the best one going about 2.25 lbs.

Depth from our winning spot was 24 to 32 ft.  Each spot was different though as we caught fish in a variety of depths depending on the area we fished.
  Lets hope this area kicks out the fish for the Mickleson.

Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo