Normal Topic Break In be Cautious (Read 1076 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Break In be Cautious
06/21/10 at 05:40:26
Quote Print Post  
I went to Sawyer this evening for a little fishing and when I walked up to the truck I noticed my driver side rear window was smashed in. Luckily I just had cleaned the truck out of all my stuff earlier.
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
So be aware tweekers are still looking for things to steal.

Russ

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Re: Break In be Cautious
Reply #1 - 06/21/10 at 05:55:20
Quote Print Post  
Sorry to hear about your truck.  It's a good thing you didn't have anything of value in it.  It's a good reminder to keep things out of site from these low lives.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Re: Break In be Cautious
Reply #2 - 06/23/10 at 03:58:29
Quote Print Post  
Russ, put your pet VIPER in the truck when you park it......a nice surprise for the little turds who break into trucks.....here in Memphis, we have to carry guns to go to the grocery store!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Memphis sucks and it's gone to the darn dogs.......Looks like a war torn city.....It's shameful here how the politicians have let such a once beautiful town go down hill......My Dodge gets a work out everyday due to the horrible conditions of roads here.......Sorry politicians in Memphis.....Best of luck on your truck repairs....Oh....There isn't a Phoenix dealer or a Ranger dealer in Memphis.........

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo