Normal Topic rod repair (Read 2141 times)
bassin9
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

rod repair
06/16/10 at 14:26:51
Quote Print Post  
My son -n law crushed the two top guides in my spare dropshot rod and I was wondering if anyone in the club can repair something like this? It is a mojo rod from st. croix but I got the rod for $60.00 and they want $40 to repair and $30 to ship so I figured I would try to get it fixed elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
             Thomas

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Re: rod repair
Reply #1 - 06/16/10 at 15:02:18
Quote Print Post  
I will fix them for cost, PM me.

Daryl

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/16/10 at 16:28:12
Quote Print Post  
I also need a rod repaired Daryl, been meaning to ask you for a month now.  PM sent.

IP Logged

fsh4bas
Forum Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #3 - 06/18/10 at 20:35:35
Quote Print Post  
i've got 4 or 5 that need new tips and or other guides.

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #4 - 06/22/10 at 13:16:48
Quote Print Post  
Anyone needing rod repair just PM me or call my cell 360-402-7306 and we can discuss your repair needs.

Daryl

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #5 - 06/30/10 at 13:37:16
Quote Print Post  
I will be setting up one date to collect all rods to be repaired. That way I can order guides all at once instead of 10 small orders. It will save on shipping and you get a better price. I will charge $5 dollars per guide or top plus the cost of guide and the shared shipping rate. In most cases the guides and the tops will be under $2 unless you have concept or Titanium guides which will be more. I will charge you wholesale on guides at my cost. I will match the thread and accent to your original rod as close as I can. If you should choose I will also re-tie all guides. Once I recieve your rod I can usually have it done within a week or less depending on shipment.

Please PM me as soon as possible so I can set a good date for all of us to meet.

Daryl

IP Logged

bassin9
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #6 - 07/04/10 at 20:14:17
Quote Print Post  
If anyone needs rod repair and can't get down to Yelm, please give me a call , Daryl has a rod that he is repairing for me and so I can drop yours off, if you would like.  I live in the Seatac area and can meet you some place and pick up rods being repaired.

Thomas
    (206) 992-5574

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #7 - 08/03/10 at 20:19:07
Quote Print Post  
If anyone needs rods repaired bring them to the meeting on Thursday. My repair prices have gone up since last notice. I fixed 12 rods and pretty much broke even. So, I will fix spinning guides for $7.50 ea., baitcaster $10.00 ea and tips for $5.00 ea plus cost of guides. Please remember that I have to remove and clean the blank before replacing guides.

If you want all guides replaced or re-rapped I will charge $35 for spinning and $50 for baitcaster plus cost of guides.

I can also replace handles and reel seats, the prices will be discussed individually with each person.

If I have guides or parts, I can get the rods back within a week. If not, it will take no more than 2 weeks.

Daryl

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo