Normal Topic Moving back to Colorado (Read 1375 times)
mike_z
Forum Member

I Love WBC!

Moving back to Colorado
05/07/10 at 05:38:54
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to come to very many meetings. I have met some of you Nd had the pleasure of fishing with a few of you I will be moving back to Denver in the middle of July. If anyone is ever traveling to Colorado, let me know and I can put you on some of the best trout fishing in the world. Ie the frying pan, the miracle mile and some of my favorites that are local secrets. My true passion is bass fishing and I will leave that behind here once again. Let me know if anyone has an open back seat to do some bass fishing before I go. I have always wanted to fish silver lake down south. If you come to Denver and want to fish or just need a place to stay while you enjoy the state, let me know. You all have a place for you and your families to stay. If I don't fish with you before then, I'll see you in Colorado. My cell is 425 691 6556. Call me anytime.

we travel the world looking for what we need. in the end we will find it on the lake.
AIM  
IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Moving back to Colorado
Reply #1 - 05/07/10 at 14:46:00
Quote Print Post  
Mike, good luck on your move. You will be able to enjoy some bass fishing at Cherry Creek Reservoir. A little futher to the south there is Pueblo Reservoir south of Colorado Springs. I'm sure there are other places you will be able to continue to enjoy bass fishing.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/08/10 at 02:23:15
Quote Print Post  
Yeah you can join Denver Bass Masters club. All the info you need is at Bass Pro Shops in Denver right outside the airport on the way to downtown. GO BRONCOS!!!!!! HAHAHA Smiley

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #3 - 05/26/10 at 01:19:26
Quote Print Post  
If you really want to fish Silver lake send me a PM in early June, I'll be done with school and have a couple days before I start work.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo