Normal Topic moving (Read 2262 times)
Varmint
Ex Member

moving
03/31/10 at 19:18:53
Quote Print Post  
My last employer asked me to come back to work but at the Portland store. Long story short, Mary and I are moving to the Vancouver area. I have been working in Portland for the last three weeks, going back to Federal Way on the weekends. Our house is for sale.
I was hoping some of you could provide some details on bass fishing around Vancouver / Portland. I have researched Hagg lake, Vancouver lake, Lacamus lake and Horsethief Sate Park pool. Anybody have anything on boat accessable pools on the John Day river or any other water?
thanks

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Re: moving
Reply #1 - 03/31/10 at 22:15:49
Quote Print Post  
Pat-

I'm sorry to hear you and Mary are forced to move to Portland.    I hope you will update all of us through this website on how things are progressing once you get settled down there.   I'm hopeful you and Mary will be able to attend the  J& J tourney at Lake Roosevelt in July and the WBC tourney in August on the Lower Columbia.  

Have a safe trip...I wish you all the best.  Smiley

Bob

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #2 - 03/31/10 at 23:56:34
Quote Print Post  
The lower Columbia is fun. Smiley

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/01/10 at 03:33:03
Quote Print Post  
Pat,

Well guess good news is back to work but bad news is your moving away. My best to you and Mary for the future. Hope to still run into you on the water. E-mail me your number will ya.

Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #4 - 04/02/10 at 16:30:17
Quote Print Post  
You and Mary take care and keep in touch....do'nt show anyone down there the 3-way rig....do'nt want it making the rounds....I am in contact with my ex-brother-in-law who lives in Vancouver....he fishes alot of Oregon and the Portland metro-plex and will try to either get him in touch with you or at least some areas...Henry-Haag lake and the Scapoose bay is what comes to mind so far as quality fisheries.

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 04/02/10 at 18:09:32
Quote Print Post  
Scappoose Bay, hadn't heard of that one...thanks!
keep em coming

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/04/10 at 00:33:34
Quote Print Post  
Pat,

Sorry you left the area, but I understand as I recently moved also.  Take care and I enjoyed my fishing time with you.  Good luck.

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #7 - 04/04/10 at 07:00:15
Quote Print Post  
Scapoose Bay is a great place on the Columbia to catch largemouth and some smallmouth and the willamette also has great smallmouth fishing.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo