Normal Topic Lamiglas ?? (Read 1789 times)
Terry
WBC Member

Lamiglas ??
03/27/10 at 02:49:50
Quote Print Post  
Guys, I have a Certified Pro Lamiglas baitcaster that the tip broke.  What kind of warranty and how do I obtain it?  Is there anybody that does an exchange?  Nick, anyone?  Thanks.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Re: Lamiglas ??
Reply #1 - 03/27/10 at 03:29:31
Quote Print Post  
I usually take them straight to the factory in Vancouver and they just switch them out for a new one but if thats not an option you should be able to mail it to the factory and they will take care of it.  Just give them a call and they should be able to give you the proper procedure but I'm pretty sure you should be completely covered.

IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/07/10 at 01:33:22
Quote Print Post  

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 04/07/10 at 17:47:14
Quote Print Post  
Thanks, but I'm pretty much screwed on this one.  I won the rod through NW Bass in 2005.  The unconditional warranty is for rods produced after Jan '07 or I could get it replaced with original sales receipt.  I'll just replace it with a G loomis like the rest of my rods and not worry about it anymore. Angry

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #4 - 04/08/10 at 15:30:19
Quote Print Post  
Hey if your coming down for the Silver Lake or Lower Columbia tournament I would suggest taking it by lamiglas in woodland.  I've taken a lot of rods in there and told them how it broke and they've always replaced it for me without asking for a reciept or anything.   Thats just been my experience ive probably took back 5-6 rods with no problems. That being said I agree with you on the G Loomis.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo