Normal Topic So Long WBC (Read 2177 times)
Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

So Long WBC
03/23/10 at 21:18:15
Quote Print Post  
Just wanted to say so long, but not goodbye, to the greatest Bass Club in America.  Thanks to all past, present and future, who make this club the best.  Thanks to all of the boat owners who allowed me time in the back seat.  Thanks to my fishing partners who I enjoyed the FLW tourneys with and club tournaments.

To those of you who I conversed with over the years about boats, techniques, lakes, etc, it has been fun.  I won't forget and I plan on keeping my membership active to support a great club and it's membership.

I'll enjoy the great south again, since it was my home turf.  The Northwest taught me finesse fishing, and I also enjoyed the saltwater fishing too.

Take care WBC....If your ever in the Memphis area, email me........I'll try to do my best and accomodate your need for information as much as possible.

Thanks to all.........

Chuck Pigue
wabasmstr@aol.com
tnbasmstr@aol.com

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Re: So Long WBC
Reply #1 - 03/24/10 at 02:47:46
Quote Print Post  
Hey, Chuck.

It was great getting to know you over the past several years. I enjoyed our conversations at many meetings, tourneys and fish-ins.

I wish you the best back in TN.

Stay active on the site so we know you are doing well.

Safe travels.

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/24/10 at 03:04:34
Quote Print Post  
Chuck,

We will miss ya buddy. I will always remember the days we spent on Lake Chelan catching giant smallmouth together.

Good luck in memphis and stay in touch.

Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #3 - 03/24/10 at 03:51:44
Quote Print Post  
Take care of yourself Bubba!!! Gonna keep an eye out for ya online and may your journey and family be safe.....keep them Tennessee fish healthy and ready for when I get a chance to go see them again!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/24/10 at 04:00:48
Quote Print Post  
Hey Chuck

I wish you the very best on your move to TN.  You have been a big contributor to this club over the past several years.  You always provided excellent speakers when you were elected "Entertainment Director",  gave excellent suggestions and insight on many important topics on our website, and provided great fellowship at several of our WBC events...especially WBC tournies.  I have very fond memories of when you backseated with me at our Potholes club tourney a few years back...fun times

Thanks for your friendship....

Safe travels and God Bless Smiley

Bob

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/24/10 at 12:21:39
Quote Print Post  
Here is to a classy WBC member!  Take care, Chuck.  Have a safe trip and stay in touch on the website.

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #6 - 03/24/10 at 16:17:32
Quote Print Post  
I'll join Kirk in his toast to a classy member and wish you "God Speed" on your journey back to the south. Smiley  I won't soon forget our fishing time together, especially the WBC "T" on Silver Lake several years ago.

Smitty Wink

AKA Dune Hopper

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 04/02/10 at 17:09:03
Quote Print Post  
Hey gang, I made it to Memphis in three (3) days with my four dogs.....Two of which were dang glad to get out of their kennels and out of the back of the truck.........I had great weather traveling....a little snow in the Vail area.....alot of wind in Kansas (where did all the trees move to) and then smooth sailing through Missouri, Arkasas and crossed the Mississippi into Memphis by the future home of Bass Pro Shops new store in the Memphis Pyramid.  Hopefully my next employer........

Take care and thanks for all of the kind thoughts and memories also....

Stay in touch,

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo