Normal Topic Open House Limit Out Marine next Saturday (Read 1076 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Open House Limit Out Marine next Saturday
02/21/10 at 16:28:48
Quote Print Post  
Guys,

Hope to see you guys next weekend Feb 27th at Limit Out Performance Marine's Open House. Come see the new Phoenix Bass Boats and meet Rich Tauber past US Open Champion and two time Bassmaster classic qualifier.

You can see us at 1320-26th St NW #6 Auburn,WA 98001 Phone 253-218-0949 or visit our website at www.limitoutmarine.com for the map.

Easiest way to find us from HWY 167 take the 15 St NW exit, head west to west valley hwy, turn right on west valley hwy, go about 1/2-3/4 mile turn right on 26th St NW ( first street on right) our building is on your immediate right.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Russ Baker

IP Logged

Keri
WBC Member

Re: Open House Limit Out Marine next Saturday
Reply #1 - 02/23/10 at 00:36:07
Quote Print Post  
Hi Russ,

We are going to do our best to make it and I can say they are really nice boats.  Glenn and I had the privilege to meet the Phoenix folks at the classic and all I can say is what a great group of people.  

Hope to see you Saturday.

Keri

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Re: Open House Limit Out Marine next Saturday
Reply #2 - 02/25/10 at 14:45:36
Quote Print Post  
Ok everyone, we got the two new Phoenix's in yesterday.  The 21' is a really sweet Black/Red combo.  Looks similar to Dave J's black widow boat.  The 19' is a Silver/Red combo and for a 19' boat has alot of storage.  Make sure to come down and join us for the open house.

Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo