Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) March Fish-In (Read 8923 times)
Keri
WBC Member

Re: March Fish-In
Reply #15 - 03/03/10 at 04:14:42
Quote Print Post  
The way it sits now we will be there.   Rock on...... Can't wait to ride in a Phoenix...  Smiley

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 03/03/10 at 17:19:06
Quote Print Post  
So as it stands, Russ and I will be there w/ 2 boats.  The 721 w/ the 250 Merc Pro XS that has about 3hrs on the motor and we should be able to run that one pretty much all out now.
 The other boat is the 719 w/ the 225 SHO Yammie.  The break in on this is significantly different and we will try to get some hrs on the motor Thursday.  However, she won't be quite ready for "drive it like you stole it".  We will do our best to let people drive and see which motor and boat they like best though.

Mark

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 03/06/10 at 10:21:22
Quote Print Post  
I'll bring my large mouth with me... but not the Nitro  Cry - not quite ready to run yet.

IP Logged

Keri
WBC Member

Reply #18 - 03/07/10 at 00:30:11
Quote Print Post  
Hi all, what a fun time.   The catching was not happening but being outside in the sun and warm weather was outstanding.  Sorry Russ I really wanted to ride in a Phoenix but Glenn had to get home, I will say those are some pretty rides.  

I forgot we had spring things to do..... Men.....LOL see you Tuesday Russ.

Smiley

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #19 - 03/07/10 at 05:15:33
Quote Print Post  
How about the great weather, 3 Fish-Ins in a row the weather man has worked his wonders for us. We had a outstanding turn out, I thank all those who attended to make this a great event. The fish weren't too co-operative, only 2 small mouth where caught befor shore lunch by Daryl Snodgrass. One small mouth was caught after shore lunch by Mark Brown.

Daryl with his big fish.

Shore lunch being enjoyed by all.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #20 - 03/07/10 at 15:35:21
Quote Print Post  
Sorry Rodney, I caught another 2lbs before lunch and kept the 3lbs. to weigh in. So, three fish total for the great day. I thought it would be a lot better since the water temps have been coming up. Had a great time, thanks for everything.

D

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo