Normal Topic Denny Brauer (Read 2869 times)
Keri
WBC Member

Denny Brauer
02/09/10 at 03:29:13
Quote Print Post  
Hi everyone, we are getting ready to head to the classic and I thought why not ask our club what you would ask Denny Brauer if you could.  I’m going to be spending the last practice day with him on the water (freezing) so if you have a question let me know.  PM me or just post it.

Keri   Smiley

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Re: Denny Brauer
Reply #1 - 02/09/10 at 03:56:28
Quote Print Post  
Can he make an episode of Schooled by Denny Brauer with a club member ?   Ok, serious questions now.

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/10/10 at 00:32:44
Quote Print Post  
what is the single biggest factor when flipping to a piece of cover?  ie jig color, wieght, casting angle, accuracy, ect.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/10/10 at 00:38:31
Quote Print Post  
I'd love to know if his back is still feeling good since rehab, and if he has changed any tournament habits to keep his back in shape. For example, does he drive his boat more slowly now? What tips would he have for tournament anglers to maintain long-term back health?

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #4 - 02/10/10 at 03:38:38
Quote Print Post  
What body of water in Washington state would you most like to fish and what time of the year?

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Keri
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 02/10/10 at 04:59:47
Quote Print Post  
Thanks all, I'm so excited even with the cold weather.  Keep the questions coming I intend to ask them all.  I happen to know the people going with Kelly Jordan, Gerald Swindle and Dean Rojas so if you have questions let me know.  I want our club members involved, I’m fortunate to have the opportunity to go this year and I really want to share.  It’s funny the weather here is warmer then Alabama right now, dang I’m going to be cold…. LOL

Smiley

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 02/11/10 at 01:24:49
Quote Print Post  
Have a GREAT time, Keri. What an awesome opportunity!

IP Logged

brokentrail
Forum Member

I fish because the voices
in my head tell me to!

Reply #7 - 02/11/10 at 03:49:53
Quote Print Post  
What would he consider as his #1 trailer option?  Pork, plastic, ?

Cheers!&&&&Andy
IP Logged

Keri
WBC Member

Reply #8 - 02/23/10 at 00:44:39
Quote Print Post  
Hi all,

We just got back and what a trip.  I had a great time on the water with Mr. Brauer, he answered every question without hesitation, a true gentleman.  Oh and brokentrail he only uses plastic never Pork.

Glenn is going to do the editing and get the day on the lake posted soon.  I will link it over here as soon as I can.  

We have some pictures up on the BassResource site if you want to see them.  You really should check out Mark Zona giving Glenn a bad time, priceless.  LOL Smiley

http://www.bassresource.com/bass-fishing-videos/bass-fishing-mark-zona.html

Keri

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 02/23/10 at 02:55:57
Quote Print Post  
Poor Glen.......You let ZONA dis you.........I bet you still had a blast, even though KVD stole the show and it took MORE than 8 lbs a day to win...........I hope you didn't bet ZONA.........You both still did a great service for all of us avid readers.....I just know you had a great time down SOUTH.......Welcome back home......

CP

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo