Normal Topic Is it to early for Potholes Open smack talk????? (Read 1759 times)
Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Is it to early for Potholes Open smack talk?????
12/16/09 at 17:26:32
Quote Print Post  
As I sit here enjoying the recent heat wave. I think it might hit 50 today. I did what I always do this time of year when it warms up a micro degree or two. I think about spring and all the big bass that will be yankin my line. That always brings my mind to the Potholes Open. After having the best one day weight on the last day of the open last year I am looking to carry that momentum into this springs event. Hoping to do that two days in a row next year and then I should be in the top 5. That is how I see it playing out. I learned a couple of new things this year that I have to thank Nick Barr for. OK now I am done dreaming for now I am gonna go inventory my flippin gear so I am ready for spring. I hope you all are doing well and have a great holiday!

Mark

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Re: Is it to early for Potholes Open smack talk???
Reply #1 - 12/17/09 at 19:02:25
Quote Print Post  
Dang !!! You've got the fever bad if you are looking that far forward! Shocked  I'm just sitting here thinkin about my upcoming El Salto trip the last week in February after all the sports shows are done for the season.
Roll Eyes

Smitty
AKA Dune Hopper

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/17/09 at 20:55:10
Quote Print Post  
A wise man once said that it is never to early to dream....... Dream on I say! El Salto now that should be a blast at that time of year. I hope you get one over 12. Now that would be cool!

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #3 - 12/18/09 at 19:58:54
Quote Print Post  
I got one over 12lbs  years ago prefishing for a BASS "T" on the Rodman Pool in FL.  My best in Mexico is only a little over 6. Undecided

Smitty Wink
AKA Dune Hopper

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #4 - 12/19/09 at 02:47:20
Quote Print Post  
Smitty, when in Mexico ya got to use the worm for bait....  Wink  the one ya find at the bottom of that bottle ya been nipping on  Grin  Guaranteed to produce a 12 pounder story... Smiley Smiley Smiley

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 12/23/09 at 17:22:53
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
I got one over 12lbs  years ago prefishing for a BASS "T" on the Rodman Pool in FL.  My best in Mexico is only a little over 6. Undecided

Smitty Wink
AKA Dune Hopper

Smitty you are supposed to catch the 12 pounders in the "T" not during the prefishing. But then again I would take a 12 anytime myself...........

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo