Normal Topic January 2010 New Marine Dealer Open (Read 2719 times)
basspro
Ex Member

January 2010 New Marine Dealer Open
12/14/09 at 00:19:56
Quote Print Post  
Just wanted to let you know that we are planning a Jan 2010 opening of the new marine dealer I have been working on for several months.

The name is being registered and will be posted in the coming weeks. The website is also being worked on as we speak.

More to come.

Russ

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Re: January 2010 New Marine Dealer Open
Reply #1 - 12/14/09 at 03:15:15
Quote Print Post  
Pretty cool Russ!  I'm glad it's all coming together.  What are you doing for location?

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/14/09 at 04:22:16
Quote Print Post  
Rev,,

Great sermon this morning.

It will be an Auburn location- Next to Quest Fastener

IP Logged

Henry_Dover
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 12/15/09 at 16:02:17
Quote Print Post  
I applaud you for tacking this giant step to go were some of us could only dream of, you must have entrepreneur’s blood running in your veins. I see your passion for our sport and thank you for wanting to support our local bass community good service is priceless. I am excited that your getting off the ground, Angie and I will do anything we can to support your new venture - who knows maybe even giggle one of those stupid arrow signs on the side of the road. Good luck Russ!!!!

Sponsors: &&Denali Custom Fishing Rods&&Matzuo America &&Do-It Molds&&Optimum Swimbaits&&Reins Tungsten&&Boat Bling&&Blackwater International 'Toray'&&Anglers Marine
IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Reply #4 - 12/15/09 at 16:09:30
Quote Print Post  
As Henery Dovier just said way to go Russel. Awesome job!

After the service I had with my Skeeter I wil be looking at all boats when it comes time to upgrade.

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 12/16/09 at 17:00:04
Quote Print Post  
As you know if you need any help or if there is anything I can do personally just holler. I am looking forward to the good things that I am sure are to come from this for all in the area.

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #6 - 12/17/09 at 18:57:39
Quote Print Post  
Good Luck Russ. Smiley  I hope your business venture comes across a a very positive occurrence for all in the area as well as you personally.

Smitty Wink
AKA Dune Hopper

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 12/17/09 at 19:16:13
Quote Print Post  
Russ, way to make dreams come true. 

Bill

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 12/18/09 at 01:23:28
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Guys,

We are very excited about the future of this company and feel very confident that we can not only take care of the Bass guys but other boaters as well. We are getting the shop set up with tools and the new boats will be on order shortly. I am fortunate to have this entrepenurial spirit and energy to start a new venture. It has always run in my family as most of us own our own companies.

My goals are the same as my current firm- To do our very best to serve the customer-Honesty, Integrity, Dependability, and a committment to serve our community.

At some time in the future we will be holding an open house and on the water demo day.

I would like your input on how to best serve our customers with products that you would be interested in us carrying. We are looking into carrying bulk oil, etc.

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 12/25/09 at 23:21:54
Quote Print Post  
Congrats Russ!!!!!!!!   As you know I'm moving back to Memphis, Tennessee by late January/Mid February....somewhat close to your boat manuf........If there is anything I can do when I get back there.......Let me know..........

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo