Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) WAFISH Tournament (Read 7676 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: WAFISH Tournament
Reply #15 - 12/07/09 at 00:01:35
Quote Print Post  
Sausage and Bacon is ok.. but you have 2 meats in the name which can only mean one thing. You need something else in there like "Bacon and Eggs" or "Sausage and Biscuits" come on Russ, put more though into your name.... Grin

Tourney was fun, when my toes and fingers weren't numb. I'm glad I didn't have to re-tie anything.

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #16 - 12/07/09 at 00:04:32
Quote Print Post  
I knew I should of fished it........... ah well, have my efforts put in getting the boat put together with being back on the water by xmas as a goal. Grats to maderos/ maglio and dover/ ???. hope they do it again next year....w Tongue

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #17 - 12/07/09 at 02:56:40
Quote Print Post  
My co-angler out fished me  Embarrassed  Jeff put the gorilla hookset on a monster perch we weighed in at 0.35lbs   Cry

Here is the link to it all: http://www.wafish.com/group/bassfishing/forum/topics/wafish-tournament-overview-...

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #18 - 12/07/09 at 03:43:35
Quote Print Post  
so you could keep any fish??
so was it a permitted any species tourney?
would have fished it had I known that!
Tongue

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #19 - 12/07/09 at 17:46:14
Quote Print Post  
Pork & sausage had a case of the swine flu when it came to catching fish Grin
We did get the trifecta with 1 SM 1 magnum perch & 1 good size tout. We only weigh in the SM. I got to say that was one #$@#$ cold ride in the morning I just put my head down & told Russ wake me when we get there. When the sun cam out I was very comfortable. Thank god the wind did not blow at all. Was lot of fun me & Russ had lot of laughs The Raffle was huge & lot of good gear went out.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 12/07/09 at 18:15:20
Quote Print Post  
I can say it was one of the most fun tourneys I have fished in a long time. My partner John Greer made Skeeter Slappy laugh a ton. I almost fell off of my boat from laughing so hard. Well run event and met a lot of guys from the WAFISH website.

The best part was seeing my partner slap his boots together in the back seat to keep his feet warm.

Russ

IP Logged

Henry_Dover
WBC Member

Reply #21 - 12/08/09 at 01:47:28
Quote Print Post  
The tournament was a great event and what an awesome way to end the tournament year with snow on the ground, fog in the air, and snot sickles on my cheeks. Jordan did a great job for his first event and I hope he does it again - everyone at WBC should make a showing you will have a good time. My mystery co angler is Jim MacDonald a buddy from work who has fun fished with me a few times but had his first go at a tournament when Stahlman decided it would be more fun to work than freeze his butt off. We had a good winter fishing day weighed in a big rainbow a nice cutthroat and our three bass limit two of the three were the standard 45’ deep slow drag on a rock pile but the one was the 12’ rouge fish – always remember to throw a shallow cast every once in a while.....

Sponsors: &&Denali Custom Fishing Rods&&Matzuo America &&Do-It Molds&&Optimum Swimbaits&&Reins Tungsten&&Boat Bling&&Blackwater International 'Toray'&&Anglers Marine
IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 12/08/09 at 02:30:01
Quote Print Post  
Well done Henry and Jim, you showed WBC proud and yes Rob and I tried the shallow routine in a couple of spots, guess you did find the "rogue ambush warrior" fish.  Congrats on the 3rd place finish.

mark

BTW:   Stallman your a sissy girl for bagging out on your patner

Henry_Dover wrote on 12/08/09 at 01:47:28:
The tournament was a great event and what an awesome way to end the tournament year with snow on the ground, fog in the air, and snot sickles on my cheeks. Jordan did a great job for his first event and I hope he does it again - everyone at WBC should make a showing you will have a good time. My mystery co angler is Jim MacDonald a buddy from work who has fun fished with me a few times but had his first go at a tournament when Stahlman decided it would be more fun to work than freeze his butt off. We had a good winter fishing day weighed in a big rainbow a nice cutthroat and our three bass limit two of the three were the standard 45’ deep slow drag on a rock pile but the one was the 12’ rouge fish – always remember to throw a shallow cast every once in a while.....

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo