Normal Topic Club Challenge this weekend at Sammamish (Read 1235 times)
biggreen
Forum Member

Flippin Out

Club Challenge this weekend at Sammamish
10/06/09 at 03:06:35
Quote Print Post  
OK PEOPLE!  Angry   Get the Lead out of your _____ and lets get 5 boats on the water for the Club Team Challenge.

Thats right, all we need are five boats and there is no excuse not to participate. If you personally don't like the lake team up with someone and lets go kick some butt. We can do good if we work together. Tongue

My boat is out right now and it doesn't look good for this weekend so I am teaming up with Larry Sullivan.

Sounds like all we need are a couple more boats so lets do it!!! Kiss

Contact myself or Larry.  Cool
Phil Hudgens
T.D.
V.P.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Club Challenge this weekend at Sammamish
Reply #1 - 10/06/09 at 03:46:22
Quote Print Post  
Sorry Phil....got mandatoried for the weekend to work.....been dodging it for 5 weeks and they got me. Angry

IP Logged

biggreen
Forum Member

Flippin Out

Reply #2 - 10/06/09 at 04:18:44
Quote Print Post  
dang. ok Larry its ok. lets call it off then. Sue is goin to have knee surgery tomorrow so I probably sahould stay home this weekend anyways.

Its officially off then. Cry

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/08/09 at 01:09:53
Quote Print Post  
Just spoke with Jordan Doucet, he's putting on the event, and he wants to know if we are fielding a team.  I can't make it because of work.  We need to have 5 boats show up for Saturday.  Don't have to have 10 guys fishing, but it needs to be 5 boats for sure.  Get 5 boats down there and you are fishing is what Jordan said.  Best of luck to the guys if we get 5 to show.

Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo