Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) lake wa teamer! (Read 9272 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: lake wa teamer!
Reply #30 - 10/05/09 at 03:56:30
Quote Print Post  
Here are the winners....Phil will "Phill" in the specifics.
Third Place..
Mark Brown and Phil Hudgens...

Second Place..Ron and Connor Hankinson...

Connors first trophy...another club legacy!!
And First Place and Big Fish...Rocky Sr. and JR. Beeman.

The Gang.....

IP Logged

brokentrail
Forum Member

I fish because the voices
in my head tell me to!

Reply #31 - 10/05/09 at 20:18:31
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys,

Wanted to say thanks for the fun weekend despite my inability to catch fish Wink  The boys had a great time too!

Congrats to Connor!  15 and his first hardware already, that is awesome.....

Andy

Cheers!&&&&Andy
IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 10/05/09 at 22:35:17
Quote Print Post  
congrats to the top three.  hell congrats to anyone who caught fish sunday!  bryan and I weighed in a 10lb bag sat, and thought we had a great shot at winning only to have out hopes dashed and only catching one rat all day sunday that we threw back.  sat we found schools of smallies and schools of perch on our areas and it was as simple as see a fish catch a fish.  fishing as deep as we were i thought our fish would stay more consistant with the changing weather i was wrong.  shoulda just watched football all day  Wink.  Thanks bryan for a fun weekend.

troy

IP Logged

biggreen
Forum Member

Flippin Out

Reply #33 - 10/06/09 at 02:53:52
Quote Print Post  
Hey Guys and Gals,

Here are the details. Everyone knows how tough the bite was Sunday so I'll spare ya those details.

Big Fish was a brute caught Saturday by Rocky Beemen jr. 4.64 lbs.

1. Rocky Beemen sr and Rocky Beemen jr    14.08 lbs
2. Ron and Conner Hankinson                      13.96
3. Mark Brown / Phil Hudgens                       12.48
4. Larry Sullivan / Jose Gomez Eligido           11.64
5. Troy Kelly / Bryan Olson                          9.96
6. Don Hankinson / Bryan Hudgens               9.79
7. Rodney Heupel / Chris Kristofrak              7.86
8. Karl Krein / Jeff Iacchei                           6.52
9. John Greer                                             6.00
10. Thomas Maciel                                      5.58

Thanks for the opportunity to participate Mark. That was a fun trip!

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #34 - 10/06/09 at 06:10:08
Quote Print Post  
It was a great event, despite the difficult bite on Sunday.  I learn more with every event I fish. On Saturday we where able to upgrade a few dropshot fish with a deep diving crankbait in a parrot color.  On Sunday I learned always have a trailer hook on your spinner bait when targeting them small mouth bass, had a good hit that didn't button up. Chris was fast to throw a follow up bait in, she didn't hit a second time. Once again congrats to the top 3 and good job to all.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #35 - 10/06/09 at 17:15:08
Quote Print Post  
Hey 2 torments in a row at 9th place I am on a roll  Grin I have fished lake WA a lot & that was the worst 2 days I have had in a long time. I went out for few hrs on Friday & found fish but as always once the event starts those fish moved. One question why is it all most always windy when I fish torments & the days after are perfect.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #36 - 10/06/09 at 18:20:45
Quote Print Post  
Waah Waah!
!
You think the weather was tough on Lk WA?  At least you got on the water!  This is what we had to deal with on Sunday over hear on the "Dry Side"!  Because of this storm, the 2nd day of the Federation Scholarship Tourny had to be cancelled.  To say the least, trying to drive home through Moses Lake was very interesting. Smiley

DUST STORM: NASA satellite captures image of yesterday's dust storm
By Herald staff
Visibility dropped to zero in parts of Eastern Washington on Sunday, Oct. 4, as a large dust storm blew through. The link below provides an image of the storm and was captured by NASA’s Terra satellite shortly after noon, according to the NASA Earth Observatory website.

The storm brought strong winds gusting to 43 miles per hour in places that propelled the dust across the southeast corner of the state. After numerous multi-vehicle accidents, sections of Interstate 90 near the town of Moses Lake and several local roads had to be closed for several hours, according to the NASA Earth Observatory website.

Click here to see the satellite photo of the storm over the Tri-Cities: earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/.

Smitty Wink
AKA Dune Hopper

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 10/06/09 at 19:10:53
Quote Print Post  
Thanks to all that participated.  Its was a good turnout.  Susan and I went for the Green fish saturday and got our tails kicked.  The saturday of the Chelan tourny we had a day to remember out there with the Largemouth, so we had to try for them again.  Sunday we went for a mixed bag and actually hooked a few SM luckily.  Makes me wonder what we could have caught saturday if we would have went for SM.  My 520c took a dump saturday morning so I was without a graph at the bow all weekend, pretty frustrating.  Better luck next time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo