Normal Topic Open backseat for Chelan (Read 2532 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Open backseat for Chelan
08/29/09 at 05:06:19
Quote Print Post  
I have a backseat open for Lake Chelan. I have taken the Friday off to make travel easier. Anyone looking for a backseat? Call me at work on 206-461-1282 or cell 206-550-8538.

Failing that, is anyone looking for a backseater, I'm pretty handy with a net.......

Faz

IP Logged

Jeff_I
Forum Member

Gorilla Hookset

Re: Open backseat for Chelan
Reply #1 - 08/29/09 at 16:17:40
Quote Print Post  
I would reccomend to any non-boaters to jump at a chance to "Fish with Faz" (sounds like the name of a TV fishing show doesn't it).  He is facinating to chat with and really takes his bass fishing seriously.  You would have a blast and likely get on fish.  If I didn't already have a back seat secured, I'd take this one.

Jeff Iacchei

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/01/09 at 22:19:12
Quote Print Post  
Thanks for the "glowing endorsement" Jeff. So far, no takers either for the backseat in the "Green Machine" or an empty backseat for me to fill. I still live in hope though, there's time.

Faz

IP Logged

mike_z
Forum Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #3 - 09/02/09 at 00:37:42
Quote Print Post  
I would have have joined you for sure. As lucks would have it I will be in cleveland that weekend catching. Smallies on lakwe erie, anytime you nhave an open backseat give. Me a call.. have a great night

we travel the world looking for what we need. in the end we will find it on the lake.
AIM  
IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Not going to Chelan
Reply #4 - 09/12/09 at 03:20:47
Quote Print Post  
Change in plans! I won't be going to Chelan. Hope to see y'all at the Team Tournament.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #5 - 09/12/09 at 03:57:50
Quote Print Post  
We will miss your presence.  Not sure if you had any hits to take your back seat, if you did my back seat is open.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/17/09 at 10:13:56
Quote Print Post  
Rodney, in case I didn't thank you for the offer of a backseat at Chelan when we were at the C.A.S.T for Kids on Saturday, I really do appreciate it and would have jumped at the chance had circumstances permitted. Perhpas we will get to fish together one day, I look ofrward to it. Meanwhile, good luck at Chelan.

Faz

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo