Normal Topic Roosevelt (Read 1941 times)
Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Roosevelt
07/20/09 at 15:16:58
Quote Print Post  
Congrats to Henry and Angie Dovier! Way to go at the J&J at Roosevelt.

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Re: Roosevelt
Reply #1 - 07/20/09 at 23:29:51
Quote Print Post  
I would also like to congradulate the winners Angie  Wink and Henry Dover.  After hearing about the section of the lake they were fishing, Susan and I had to check it out sunday.  Not only for the quality of the fishing, but the environmental sights that can be seen in the area.  We saw a beaver, I guess the run was worth it  Grin  I can honestly say Susan and I didn't disturb the fish needed to win the tourny Embarrassed

Hats off to the winners, the others that placed well, and everyone that showed.  I will do my best to never miss another WBC J&J.

Russ, where were you again ?  I still want to hear how you did.    Grin
« Last Edit: 07/21/09 at 04:49:31 by Chris B. »  

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/21/09 at 00:46:04
Quote Print Post  
Chris,

I was at Moses Lake swimming in 80 degree water with my wife kid and her friend.

Here is the fishing report for two days:

1- 10" smallie

Couldn't figure the fish out so I bagged it early each day and went swimming.

Oh well.

Russ

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/21/09 at 23:58:18
Quote Print Post  
The J&J is easily my favorite event.  Congrats to the winners for sure, but thanks to everyone for the low-key relaxing, fun weekend.  Wish it was every month.  Laughs we have are epic at these events. 

ARMAGEDDON!!

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 07/22/09 at 03:55:39
Quote Print Post  
Hope everyone made it out unscathed.  Susan got 2 bites on sunday, one possibly a bee sting.  She was in the boat doing something when all of a sudden she started screaming very loudly.  She got what looked like the bee sting on the shoulder, and the other bite was on her thigh.  The bite on her thigh got pretty red and about 6 inches round yesterday.  I took her to urgent care yesterday and they perscribed her some antibiotics.  She's at work now and said its getting better !

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #5 - 07/22/09 at 04:46:54
Quote Print Post  
Cara had a BLAST!!! she really appreciated all the hospitality extended to her from you all!!! Again Western Showed Strong!!! Grin Grin
After Sundays weigh-in she drove the boat for about 20 minutes!! talk about big eyed girl!!! she was giggling like a kid at Christmas!!

oh and yes...she too was under constant attack of the bitey critters!!

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #6 - 07/22/09 at 16:26:27
Quote Print Post  
O come on Chris just admit it you snagged her with a hook  Cheesy
Sounds like you guy had a good time Me & Pam will be there next year with a camper that has AC  100 temps just sounds like no fun to sleep in.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo