Normal Topic Tri-Cities Launch? (Read 1862 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Tri-Cities Launch?
07/10/09 at 04:18:35
Quote Print Post  
Where are we launching from for the Tri-Cities Tournament? I'm looking to book early for a Motel.

Faz

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Tri-Cities Launch?
Reply #1 - 07/10/09 at 04:30:38
Quote Print Post  
Should be Columbia Pt......

Phil??

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/11/09 at 03:29:18
Quote Print Post  
im pretty sure im gonna have to come defend the title at tri cities or at least burn some gas to fish one of my new favorite places....da reach.

troy

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #3 - 07/11/09 at 19:45:17
Quote Print Post  
That Sucks!!....I made reservations last Feb. at Desert Gold for me and Jose and called today to get reservations for the weekend before for Pre-Fish and they are full with a convention in town!! so while I had her on the phone I thought I would check my reservation for the tourney and whatta ya know!!! No Reservation!!!! Need to make sure I get confirmation numbers instead of the usual "I'll let her know when she comes in!!!" stuff!
Me and Jose will now be staying at the Motel 6 on Fowler Rd. for both weekends and my days at the Desert Gold have come to an end!!!!!! Angry

p.s. you all who have reservations at D.G. might just double check because they might be taking advantage of the "Jehovah Witness" Convention that is in town to raise the rates a bit!

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/11/09 at 20:42:26
Quote Print Post  
stayed at motel 6 during nwbass alot of parking but unhooking the boat is a must.  good place to stay IMO

troy

IP Logged

biggreen
Forum Member

Flippin Out

Reply #5 - 07/16/09 at 22:30:56
Quote Print Post  
Yes people. Columbia Point Park. Same as last year.

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 07/18/09 at 00:15:30
Quote Print Post  
James and I will be residing at the Shilo Inn, about 2 minutes from the launch site, we have booked a ground floor room to make plug-ins for the boat easier.

Faz

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo