Normal Topic Customer Service (Read 1214 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

Customer Service
06/25/09 at 16:31:03
Quote Print Post  
First off, Thanks to Dan Conrath and Gary Morris.  Thank you very much.
  As some of you know, I blew my motor while on Roosevelt on Friday the day before the TBF qualifier on Banks.  Thank you to all that offered help and resources to get me to fish on Saturday.
  Dan Conrath was able to get me a boat so that I could fish on Saturday.  I called him around 3pm, with my problem.  He offered up a 19 champion with a 200 optimax.  A call to my insurance agent to make sure I was covered and I hit the road at 4pm.  Arrived in Spokane at 6:15, past there closing time.  Picked up a beautiful, well cared for 19ft Champion.  Fished on Saturday and did well.  Cleaned up the boat and refueled and oiled her up for Dan and left them a $40 thank you gift card to Applebee's.  He charged me nothing for using the boat, just told me to refuel and oil and make sure it was clean when I brought it back.  I can't tell you how much it means to me, that this small bass fishing community here in Washington, and especially people like Dan, are willing and able to come to our aid when the chips are down.  The only other request Dan had for me was to remember him and his dealership when it came time to buy a new boat.  That being said, I will.

Smitty, thanks for looking out for me.  I wish I had not already been on the road when you called.
Stu, your the best.  Thanks for going on the long ride with me.

Mark

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Re: Customer Service
Reply #1 - 06/25/09 at 16:49:39
Quote Print Post  
Wow that's great service I did not hear about your motor Mark what happen???

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/25/09 at 22:43:52
Quote Print Post  
Hey what about me buddy? I was going to fish the north end with just your trolling motor while you used my boat.  Smiley Seriously, I am glad you placed well after all that. Pork and Cheese!

Sorry Russ. We are going to buy Rangers now cause Dan is so cool..... Wink

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/25/09 at 23:26:29
Quote Print Post  
Yes I can appreciate mister Conrath he is one fine guy who goes out of his way to take care of a bass fisherman in need.

He took my Skeeter in when you know who said he had fixed it and Dan's crew did me right.

Russ

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/26/09 at 00:40:31
Quote Print Post  
And yes Rob, I did forget about you. Sorry.  I know you would have shown me the love.

Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo