Normal Topic Sammamish (Read 1748 times)
Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Sammamish
06/03/09 at 04:38:47
Quote Print Post  
Fished from 7 to 3pm and on my third cast fan casting a senko, I hooked into a 4.4lb largie.  I ended up with another 3.5lb largie and my buddy landed a nice smallmouth off it's bed.  Saw a bunch swimming around, but had lock jaw.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Ray
Forum Member

Re: Sammamish
Reply #1 - 06/08/09 at 16:36:49
Quote Print Post  
Hit Sammamish Saturday with a couple friends and caught 10 SM with the best one going 2.8lbs.  Caught all the fish drop shotting bolt grubs in sand color.  Most fish were in 15-20ft near docks.  The cooler weather kept the jet skis and wake boarders to a minimum which was nice.
Ray

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Re: Sammamish
Reply #2 - 08/13/09 at 03:28:54
Quote Print Post  
Hit Sammy on Monday with my buddy Dan and my nephew and had a decent day from 7am to 2pm.  I hooked into a bunch of 1-1.5lb fish along with one that went about 3lbs.  Dan boated a nice 2.5lb.  The downside of the day was that my nephew lost two nice fish.  The first going close to 4lbs that popped loose at the boat and the second one was about a 3lber that broke off.  He is pretty new to fishing and wasn't fighting them properly, but got him excited though.  He did manage to catch a fat 2lber at the end of the day.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo