Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) New Boat dealer question (Read 3749 times)
Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Re: New Boat dealer question
Reply #15 - 05/27/09 at 23:04:04
Quote Print Post  
Hey Russ, If you are serious about the idea, then I believe you are on the right track. The Service Department has to be top notch with a couple of great tech's.

If you want a boat company that will not force you to have multiple boats on your lot, take a look at Legend. The factory support is amazing and it is really a custom boat company, so no need for huge amounts of boats.

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Re: New Boat dealer question
Reply #16 - 05/28/09 at 01:17:44
Quote Print Post  
If you had a reliable service department that also did trolling motors and maybe glass work that would be a huge plus for me.  Drop it off and have all the bells and whistles worked on.  Seems like everyone recommends so many different places. Tongue

The other thing is when I was still slimer fishing a lot I wanted an aluminum boat with an outboard pump, that could fish for everything, and I mean everything.  I never really found that in a used boat and then I decided i had more fun bass fishing anyways.  But I think there could be a lot of money in multi-species if salmon runs dont ever get back to where they where.  I know down south around Longview/Kelso there are a ton of salmon fisherman and they are slowly starting to warm up to the growing bass fisherman population. 

my 2 cents Cheesy

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo