Normal Topic Next Fish-In Lake Washington! (Read 3966 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Next Fish-In Lake Washington!
05/05/09 at 04:01:05
Quote Print Post  
Due to the June 6th Fishing Kids event on Lake Washington, we will be having our Fish-in a week earlier than normal!
May 30th at Lake Washington, East Mercer Launch and we will meet at the Dennys at N/E 44th and I-405 at 4 AM and at the launch at 5:30.
Will post in the next newsletter for more info!!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Next Fish-In Lake Washington!
Reply #1 - 05/14/09 at 22:12:46
Quote Print Post  
Newsletter is up so get the info from there as I will not be at the meeting on the 21st and will be out of town till the 29th. Hope to see you all there as Lk. Wa. should be on FIRE!!!
Larry.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #2 - 05/29/09 at 04:51:27
Quote Print Post  
Who all is going to be there, I am.  Going to throw only plastics bought from Larry at the swap meet  Grin  Wink

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #3 - 05/29/09 at 05:38:00
Quote Print Post  
I will be there fishing with the Castman himself!!

I predict Rodney will catch Big Fish!!! Tongue

IP Logged

brokentrail
Forum Member

I fish because the voices
in my head tell me to!

Reply #4 - 05/29/09 at 15:16:01
Quote Print Post  
I won't be able to make it, something about a wedding my wife says I need to go to....Sometimes I don't think she understands who she married  Grin  With the selling/buying of a house, my dad visiting from TN, the band etc, it will likely be August before I get to show my face around the club again but I'm looking forward to it.

Good luck gents....

Cheers!&&&&Andy
IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #5 - 05/30/09 at 03:37:50
Quote Print Post  
Wow I was going to go to this & I was going to back seat because my boat is on hold till my parts come in But 5:30 is way to early for me I must be getting old Good luck guys hope you have fun I will have to hit a small lake with the Little boat. O ya you better bring your A game for the green slips  Wink

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/30/09 at 04:06:01
Quote Print Post  
The Green Machine will be there, and I'll be fishing with Bill Jessel - still fired up after a 3lbs 10oz Smallie on the Potholes courtesy of Phil and Brian Hudgens' sighting. They pointed it out and told Bill to go get it, and he did!!

Faz

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #7 - 05/31/09 at 16:53:52
Quote Print Post  
Had 6 boats with 12 anglers on Lake "Rockin" Washington as the sun,wind and waves came out to play....at least two 4+pound fish were caught...Mark Brons 4-2/3 Lb Smally took honors for the day with Faz bringing up second with a 4-1/4 Smally...alot of small fish, Pikeminows and Perch were also caught...Launches were a Circus as several arguments by the "Casual Boaters" who chose to attempt their first trips on the busiest day of the week....The key would be to fish weekdays as the water was very chopped up by boats traffic and was cloudy and full of ripped up weeds.
Dropshotting light colored baits and spinnerbaits seemed to be the baits of choice for those catching fish.
Thanks to all who attended!! Cheesy

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo