Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) jamboree (Read 2965 times)
Troy
Ex Member

jamboree
05/04/09 at 22:58:44
Quote Print Post  
i called coulee playland today and told them i was with western and he said that he had a place for me to camp, but wasnt given a site number or anything he just said show up.  this is my first year fishing it so anyone wanna clue me in. 

troy

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: jamboree
Reply #1 - 05/04/09 at 23:02:26
Quote Print Post  
Troy, they usually have a string of spaces booked for WBC, and they always make sure everyone gets a space. Whenever they have assigned numbers, it always get changed around by early arrivals etc, so these days, they just put us all up in the WBC area "up top".

Faz

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/04/09 at 23:48:17
Quote Print Post  
awesome thanks faz, also do i need to be a flw or BASS member? this will be my last question...besides best area to catch a giant stringer etc etc  Smiley

troy

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/05/09 at 00:27:43
Quote Print Post  
Troy,

No you don't have to be either, and the best place to catch a big string would be in the lake.  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #4 - 05/05/09 at 03:20:15
Quote Print Post  
Westerns Space Numbers are 1-8 we will cram as many as we can get into those spaces and even overflow if possible! some folks have reserved certain spots they like better.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #5 - 05/05/09 at 14:11:41
Quote Print Post  
Hey Troy, just get yourself there. It appears to be a "monkey #$@!&%#$ a football" but, somehow, over the years, everyone will have a place to park, sleep, and eat. You will have a blast!!!!

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/05/09 at 22:39:56
Quote Print Post  
Troy,

5Dinks couldn't have described that event any better. Its a cluster but a blast to fish and be a part of.

Russ

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 05/06/09 at 00:53:06
Quote Print Post  
ok another question!  Roll Eyes my buddy want to fish with me but he isnt a member of any clubs.  can he fish it?

troy

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #8 - 05/06/09 at 02:27:53
Quote Print Post  
Troy a good buddy should be a member of Western Bass Club, A real good buddy would pay his first year membership!!!! Grin Grin Grin

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #9 - 05/06/09 at 04:58:24
Quote Print Post  
Just to ensure fairness to the other clubs, yes he would need to be a member.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 05/06/09 at 13:31:30
Quote Print Post  
My daughter is coming all the way from Helena MT to fish with the old man.  How about that!  The jamboree is a highlight for our family and I look forward to seeing all of you there.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #11 - 05/07/09 at 02:42:16
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rodney, a real good BUDDY would pay "HER" first year membership!

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo