Normal Topic Week of fishing from Sept. 28th through Oct. 4th (Read 1158 times)
Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Week of fishing from Sept. 28th through Oct. 4th
04/30/09 at 16:11:43
Quote Print Post  
Russell Baker and I have a trip planned. Leaving Monday Sept 28th and starting at Lake Chelan Then ending up at Banks Lake to fish the Scholorship Tournament at Banks Lake October 3rd and 4th. What we plan on is starting at Lake Chelan on Monday. Then Tuesday and Wednesday are open for debate. If Chelan is great maybe just stay there another day. If not we move on to somewhere else. Really not making a plan for Tuesday and Wednesday. Gonna play it by ear and go where we feel like. maybe someplace new? Maybe an old favorite? Then on to Lake Roosevelt on Thursday. Then Prefish Banks on Friday. Win the tournament on the weekend and head home with everybodys money and a smile.
We would like to invite anyone that might be interested in forming a group and going with us. So If any of you can take a week and have a blast then you are welcome to join in. Perhaps we can have a little week long challenge amoungst ourselves. If anyone is interested contact either Russell Baker or myself.

Good fishing!

Mark

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Week of fishing from Sept. 28th through Oct. 4
Reply #1 - 04/30/09 at 16:42:17
Quote Print Post  
Do you mean the Federation Scholarship tournament??...The Valley Marine Open is in August! Tongue
I wont be there as that is the same weekend as the Team Tourney on Washington...Good Luck!
« Last Edit: 05/01/09 at 00:12:34 by Larry S. »  

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/30/09 at 16:47:25
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Yes the Scholarship event. Mark is just confused.

Russ

IP Logged

Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/30/09 at 16:53:43
Quote Print Post  
You are correct Larry My bad ! The Scholorship tourney it is. Thanks for catching my error! I went back and made the proper reference.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo