Normal Topic Lake Washington (Read 1987 times)
The_Rev.
Ex Member

Lake Washington
04/16/09 at 00:44:15
Quote Print Post  
Finally got my engine back together (replaced a piston) and tested it this Monday.  I have to get a new butt, because I froze mine off!  Cold, windy - but managed to catch 6 smallies - the largest went 5# 5 oz.  She was a pretty fish.  The water temperature was 48 degrees and they seemed to be hanging out near the weedlines waiting for the water to warm up.   Couldn't find anything shallower. I had a college kid with me, so we we're trolling with cranks, but I watched a couple get caught by other boats at the I-90 bridge on plastics.

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington
Reply #1 - 04/16/09 at 15:38:59
Quote Print Post  
I find it fasinating that the water has only warmed a couple of degree's since march, 45/46 to now at 48 but the fish have moved so much.  The biological clock is ticking and the fish respond to it regardless of the water temp.  They know it's time to move up and put on the feed bag.

Mark

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington
Reply #2 - 04/17/09 at 03:43:23
Quote Print Post  
thats a heck of a fish rev!  man i would love to pick your brains on this lake someday. 

troy

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo