Normal Topic Glory Bags (Read 1452 times)
Ripalip
Forum Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Glory Bags
02/23/09 at 16:11:02
Quote Print Post  
I recently pickup a prostaff position for Glory bags. Saturday I was really able to try these out and they work great. I had 3 fish in the live well for most of the day two in the bags and one out of the bag to see the difference and the two in the bags were like they went into a total sleep mode the one out of the bag went nuts every time you open the live well.

We all know how fun it is to try to catch a fish in a live well in 40 degree water with the bags there is no chasing fish and no getting wet. You don’t even have to take your coat off.

How many times have you reached for a culling tag to try to catch a fish and it rip out of there mouth. With the bags no more tearing fish mouths up.

The most important thing about the bags is no more holes in the fish mouth and once the fish are in the bags you never have to touch the fish again. You simply cull your fish in the bags. When you need to release one you simply unzip the bag and the fish simply falls out of the bag. Take a look at there website and read more details.

These will soon be available at Auburn Sports & Marine

www.Glorybag.com

Thanks

Thayne

« Last Edit: 02/23/09 at 22:11:41 by Chris B. »  

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: Glory Bags
Reply #1 - 02/23/09 at 16:37:27
Quote Print Post  
I saw those being sold last year and ask for them for Christmas Wink

Russ

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 02/23/09 at 16:52:36
Quote Print Post  
I fixed your post Thayne.  I've seen those bags on another website.  They look like a good idea.

www.GloryBag.com. ;    Thanks to Bassaholic for finding the error.   GloryBag with no S, for the website.
« Last Edit: 02/23/09 at 22:12:25 by Chris B. »  

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Ripalip
Forum Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - 02/23/09 at 17:04:48
Quote Print Post  
Thanks for the fix Chris

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo