Normal Topic Banks Lake Reservations (Read 935 times)
biggreen
Forum Member

Flippin Out

Banks Lake Reservations
01/09/09 at 19:27:00
Quote Print Post  
Consider this my news letter article also.  Kiss

I have called and reserved camp sites at Coulee Playland for our events there. Currently the sites are in Western Bass Clubs name. I have not received the permits from Fish and Wildlife yet but I'm sure they are in the mail.

With the exception of the Jamboree in May each individual needs to call and put your name on a site at Coulee Playland. When you call, it is vital to tell them you are with Western Bass Club and would like to put your name on one of the sites reserved for the club. Again!! DO NOT MAKE SEPARATE RESERVATIONS[/b, To avoid confusion let them know you are with Western Bass Club and put your name on one of the sites already reserved. The dates and events are; Jamboree May 23-25, Points tournement June 20-21 and Jack and Jill July 18-19.

Thanks for your cooperation and if you have any questions please let me know.

Hope to see you at the Banquet this Saturday.

T.D.

Phil

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Banks Lake Reservations
Reply #1 - 01/10/09 at 02:35:31
Quote Print Post  
Thank you for the info, Hope all works out so I see you there on at least one of the dates.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Banks Lake Reservations
Reply #2 - 02/05/09 at 05:33:49
Quote Print Post  
Okay folks....
Made my reservations for Coulee Playland for the Jamborree and the Banks tourney....Hal says folks are not locking up the sites......make the call and ensure you have a site because if you wait you might just be camping elsewhere or at least not with the group!!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo