Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Auburn Sports (Read 2594 times)
Ripalip
Forum Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Auburn Sports
11/13/08 at 21:25:51
Quote Print Post  
Auburn Sports & Marine will be hosting a customer appreciation night from 6pm to 9pm on Dec 9th. There will be specials and give a ways. Please mark it on your calendar for great deals

Thanks

Thayne

IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Re: Auburn Sports
Reply #1 - 11/14/08 at 01:16:33
Quote Print Post  
Word! Are they giving out free boats?

Misunderstood

IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/14/08 at 02:45:01
Quote Print Post  
I'll be there!! Grin

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 11/14/08 at 03:12:33
Quote Print Post  
Sounds good !

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/10/08 at 17:40:32
Quote Print Post  
It was a great event with alot of people there last night.  If you didn't go, you missed a chance to hang out with some of the best sticks in Washington. Rob Hobbs, Mike Wolsky, Phil Johnson, Thane Hatch, and others were there spreadding some good fishing tips and ideas, lots of stuff on sale.  Quantum has a new ( 1 yr old now) reel out, call "core". It's about $80 bucks and has alot of great features and looks like a real quality reel for the $$$.  Many Western club members were there supporting our local business community and that's what it is all about guys.  Whenever possible, make sure you support your local shops.  If not, in these times we will be seeing the likes of Auburn Sports and Three Rivers going by the way side and being forced to buy at box store's.  Not that they are bad, just not near the customer service, info, and such will be available at the big box stores.

Mark

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 12/10/08 at 18:07:00
Quote Print Post  
I FORGOT !!  Grrrr

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #6 - 12/10/08 at 20:26:08
Quote Print Post  
I went in after work and got a brand new Shimano Crucial dropshot rod orig. $159.00 for $134.00 with the discounts they offered!!!
Awesome time seeing all the folks out there!!!
Thanks ASM!! Grin

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #7 - 12/10/08 at 20:29:43
Quote Print Post  
Match that rod with a Chronarch 50 or 51 on sale from Tackle Warehouse Larry, and you'll have a dropshot rig that weighes less than 9.3 oz.  Sweet!! Cool

Smitty Wink

AKA Dune Hopper

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #8 - 12/11/08 at 00:21:23
Quote Print Post  
Drop shot don't work Larry just give that rod to me.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 12/11/08 at 00:48:37
Quote Print Post  
I wasn't able to make it, I had to work the Sportco Customer Appreciation Night, lots of people there also.

A lot of people were talking about how they were going to both, heard that Auburn had a real nice event, wish I could have gone.

Glad to run into Henry and Angie!!

On SATURDAY, Outdoor Emporium is holding a customer Appreciation DAY, all day there will be door prizes and reps on hand.
15% off EVERYTHING. 
A couple of Lamiglas bass guys will be there. Dec. 13th, hope to see you down there.

IP Logged

Brian
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 12/11/08 at 05:12:07
Quote Print Post  
It was a good time at Auburn. They even had a real spotlight! I finally upgraded my trailer lights with the LED ones, for about 50 dollars for 2 of them. Not too bad a price...Been wanting them since they came out! Anyway, nice to talk to a bunch of people there. Hoping to win the Loomis rod, but luck was not on my side! Will go to the next one for sure....

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo