Normal Topic New Boat Hauler (Read 1363 times)
Wabasmstr
Ex Member

New Boat Hauler
10/09/08 at 03:36:02
Quote Print Post  
Finally, I made the trip to Idaho and picked up my Brand New 2008 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab Diesel 4x4 Truck.  Fully equipped and ready to haul bass boats.  Now I have the rig, next is the boat.  It was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up.  So if your looking for a new Dodge, GMC or Chevy truck, go see Dave Smith Motor's in Idaho.  Hint, they are the only out of state dealer authorized to collect and process Washington State sales tax on a new car purchase.

I have to say this was the easiest, fastest and most enjoyable purchase I have ever made and I love my new DIESEL........................

Chuck Pigue

« Last Edit: 10/10/08 at 02:43:21 by »  

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Re: New Boat Hauler
Reply #1 - 10/09/08 at 06:09:17
Quote Print Post  
NICE.....where is the picture???

I have to see this bad boy......I myself am going to purchase a diesel at the end of the winter if everything goes to plan. Looking into a 93-01 Dodge or a 2001-2002 Duramax

I can't afford a remotely new one. I bet you got that truck for a steal with all the incentives that Dodge is doing.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 10/09/08 at 14:54:23
Quote Print Post  
Good going Chuck.  Hope you left a little money to buy a boat too.  You can tow 5 bass boats with that truck.  Grin

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/09/08 at 22:06:58
Quote Print Post  

Come on Chuck....let's see the new wheels!!!!!

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/10/08 at 02:45:15
Quote Print Post  
I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how............must do research on past subjects regarding the matter.

CP

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #5 - 10/10/08 at 03:00:21
Quote Print Post  
Way to go Chuck! Wink I'll be getting myself in to a new rig soon hopefully..... Smiley

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo