Normal Topic Hey y'all (Read 2597 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Hey y'all
09/26/08 at 05:16:01
Quote Print Post  
Hey just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Sure miss being a diehard member of the club and events. life takes paths sometimes and things change. This new job sure has cut into my fishing time with the weekend work and traveling. Oh well. First year I haven't made a tournament in a long time. Miss the cold, early morning blast offs and weigh-ins. Congrats to the winners this year. I heard fishing has been tough with the weird weather at times. Anyhow, Hope to see some of you out on the water.

Rob

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: Hey y'all
Reply #1 - 09/29/08 at 01:04:37
Quote Print Post  
Dude -
I was just asking about you last week-end.  Good to see you pop up on the site!  I for one miss having you around the events, always good for a solid laugh or two with you.  Hope all is well and that you will be able to join us again very soon!  Potholes was pretty decent this season!  Hope to get back over there October and even into November when the water temps hit 55 or so.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/29/08 at 13:39:13
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

Yes we miss those jokes, laughs, etc. Was asking maderos the other day if he had heard from you. Hope all is well. Congrats on the house.

Russ

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/30/08 at 01:15:06
Quote Print Post  
Rob, I spoke to your folks at the Potholes Tourney - glad to hear you're doing well. Shame about not being able to get out as much as you would like. Hope to see you out on the water some time.

Faz

IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Reply #4 - 10/01/08 at 00:15:37
Quote Print Post  
Mini Maggs what's up? Still have the same cell number?

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Ray
Forum Member

Reply #5 - 10/01/08 at 05:01:10
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rob,
I was recenty asking Russ about why his fan club president wasn't around anymore.  Hope to see you at a WBC tourney soon.
Ray

IP Logged

champ206
Forum Member

Reply #6 - 10/02/08 at 03:28:23
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rob
Where abouts are you at now days.
John Holland

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 10/02/08 at 03:55:04
Quote Print Post  
Rob is working for one of my clients and is sent out of state and out of the country quite a bit. I got to enjoy a little time with him on Harts lake this year with Mad Man Maderos as his side kick. Rob showed us how to flip them fish out of the bushes.

Russ

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 10/03/08 at 01:16:34
Quote Print Post  
Well I have moved to Orting so still in the general area. Like Russ said, I just travel a lot now with this new job. I also get stuck working weekends often because thats when the food plants are usually shut down (of course they aren't going to shut down during the week and then work the weekends when we are done). This is what has really stopped the tournaments for me. AND IT SUCKS!!!

What to do though? Hard time to look for new work. Pay is good. I just miss my bassin buds. My cell has changed and anyone needing it, cut me a PM. I am looking forward to getting to some meetings as I have my Thursdays free again, and next years tournament schedule so I can try to make a few. I got out some this year and stuck some fish but nothing major. The guys from work were amazed when I "called my shot." I picked up my spinnerbait and made one cast on a spot I told him would probably hold a fish and BAM!, three pounder. They also thought polarized glasses were cool too when they could see the bass beddin. Anyhow, hope to see y'all soon.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo