Normal Topic WBC Club Info ? (Read 1481 times)
T_Dot
Ex Member

WBC Club Info ?
09/12/08 at 02:19:37
Quote Print Post  
hey all

i have a few questions aboot the club

to join the club, do you have to attend meetings all the time?
do you have fishins every month?
what are you rules about guests?

that is all for now

Smiley

tia

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: WBC Club Info ?
Reply #1 - 09/12/08 at 02:27:00
Quote Print Post  
T -
No you don't have to attend every meeting.  I live in Ellensburg and there is no way for me to attend, though I wish I could.  Fishins are generally held most every month, though in the old (Smitty) days, they were generally held in the spring, summer and into fall.  With the interest in winter smallie fishing, that has changed.  Club members are becoming quite adapt and hooking and landing some of the biggest fish of the year in December, January and February.

Not sure how to answer your guest question.  They are welcomed, they do have to be a member to fish club tourneys and to generally participate in club sponsored events.  Others can let you know better if I missed the mark, but those are some quick answers. 

g5

IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/12/08 at 03:03:17
Quote Print Post  
Come on T-dot... you know you want to join.  Fishin's are monthly, usually the first saturday.  They are spread around the area, generally start at day break, meet back up for lunch, then get back at it.  Larry usually provides dogs and chilli, donations are greatfully accepted.  You should give it a try.

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/12/08 at 03:54:12
Quote Print Post  
Hi, T.

If you are referring to guests coming to meetings, everyone is invited to attend club meetings, whether they want to join the club or not. All guests are welcome.

The meetings usually have a guest speaker and then we do club business (also open to all).

Please join us on Thurs, Sept 18 for the next meeting.  Directions are on the link from the main page on the website.

Stu

IP Logged

T_Dot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/17/08 at 19:39:49
Quote Print Post  
hey all

thanks for all the info.

ima give you guys a little more info, so maybe you can point us in the right direction.  i believe we would never be able to make it to a meeting period.  if we do it will only be one.  that being said, i like the fact your club has an online presence.

we specifically target largemouth bass, and are after the big bite.  we would participate in team tournaments as a back seater.  we arent great on numbers, but our average fish is considered a quality fish.  we are open to learn more about smallies.

we have gotten wind that you have a fishin coming up october 4th @ sammamish.  we would like to come if there is a potential to have 3 back seats.  ima strong believer that no one should be left behind.  so unless my buddies have a back seat, unfortunately i will have to pass until there is a fishin our boats can handle.

so on that note, if you have a back seat please let me know.  we are willing to chip in our share.

let me know guys

thanks
« Last Edit: 09/17/08 at 22:42:02 by »  

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo