Normal Topic Pictures from Tri-Cities! (Read 3408 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Pictures from Tri-Cities!
08/25/08 at 04:29:13
Quote Print Post  
Hey Folks....wish more could have made it but there was some fish caught in pressured Wallula Pool at Tri-Cities as 4 tournaments and a bunch of FLW anglers pre-fishing made for some busy spots! More to follow from Phil and the others but here are some pics that I got from the event.

The Carp was 12 pounds and 2 ounces and a new personal best on 8 lb line on a dropshot!!

« Last Edit: 03/25/10 at 14:59:02 by Larry S. »  

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Re: Pictures from Tri-Cities!
Reply #1 - 08/25/08 at 15:29:35
Quote Print Post  
Larry

Nice catch. But I have to burst your bubble. I caught a 20lbs+ Carp on a Carolina Rig with 8lbs test leader. I though it was a world record Smallie until in made a 100ft run and stripped of line. Then I was thinking steel head or salmon. I have a picture on my phone but have know Idea how to get it off and post it. Da.

Congrats to Troy on his win.

Daryl

IP Logged

dilbert
Forum Member

Reply #2 - 08/25/08 at 15:30:19
Quote Print Post  
I caught that carp's brother out on Potholes.  Turns out I'm not the only one that finds Costco polish dogs irresistible. (Hey, you have to do something when you're sitting around the campfire)

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 08/25/08 at 15:47:09
Quote Print Post  
Send a text pic message to your email, then save and post it up Daryl.  I wouldn't even touch one of those things  Tongue 
Good pics Larry, of the fish not photo quality   Kiss

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

dilbert
Forum Member

Reply #4 - 08/25/08 at 15:54:00
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
I wouldn't even touch one of those things

Me neither!  Nasty!  I used my pliers to unhook the jighook without even touching it and kicked it back into the water like a boot chum.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #5 - 08/27/08 at 02:50:56
Quote Print Post  
So Larry missed out on some good eating with that carp.  They are real good smoked, it is highly important that carp are placed on a pine board when put in the smoker.  When done smoking throw the carp away and eat the pine board. YUM YUM

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/27/08 at 09:53:33
Quote Print Post  
Odd looking fish.  Really kind of grossing me out......... Sad Sad Tongue Tongue

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo